the Rift

[OPEN] the earth has music (welcoming)

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
E L S A
Pottery and ventriloquy, candle making..

Well, at least she liked it, that was a good start right?

Again, that smile fell across her face. She couldn't stop smiling lately and honestly, she was a little creeped out by herself because of it. Kirah seemed in awe of the scenery and everything about it. Elsa exhaled, as if a large load had been taken off of her shoulders and playful nudge was aimed towards Kirah. Hopefully she was the touchy type, otherwise, this might be a tad... ya know.. odd.

"I know." Elsa finally replied with a sigh. "But I can tell you that I much prefer the cold to the heat. It can get ungodly hot up there sometimes. Its a good thing the gods placed a bunch of water up here, am I right?" She looked to the mare raising an eyebrow as if she had told a funny joke. Really Elsa, is that the best joke you can think of right now? Awkward fool.

"We can go in now. I think. You gotta get through a waterfall though, it may be kinda wet, but, its not bad in this weather." She said, eyeing the ledge. Never before had she needed to use this passage, except for that one fateful time not long ago. It was a terrible experience, and she much preferred taking the easy way up and over the edge. But alas, not everyone has giant albatross wings strapped to their backs. "I can lead the way, if you'd like." She nodded to the trodden path that had obviously ended up beneath the falls. "Once we are up there, I can set you free to explore your options, meet other people, fall in love, you know, the cool stuff." She finished with a giggle. Man, it was nice to be happy for once.

words --- | tags @[Kirah] | ooc sorry for the wait D;

Table by Vossity
Credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
the earth has music (welcoming) - by Elsa - 08-28-2014, 01:45 PM
RE: the earth has music (welcoming) - by Kirah - 09-02-2014, 02:44 AM
RE: the earth has music (welcoming) - by Midas - 09-02-2014, 01:11 PM
RE: the earth has music (welcoming) - by Elsa - 09-04-2014, 06:02 PM
RE: the earth has music (welcoming) - by Kirah - 09-05-2014, 04:00 AM
RE: the earth has music (welcoming) - by Elsa - 09-16-2014, 01:10 PM
RE: the earth has music (welcoming) - by Kirah - 09-17-2014, 05:18 AM
RE: the earth has music (welcoming) - by Elsa - 10-01-2014, 11:20 AM
RE: the earth has music (welcoming) - by Kirah - 10-01-2014, 04:31 PM