the Rift

[OPEN] the earth has music (welcoming)

Kirah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Kirah

Kirah's ears shot forward curiously as Elsa nudged her shoulder. She smiled warmly and nudged the winged one back. Kirah laughed at the appropriate time on a lame but sweet joke Elsa made. It was a warm, hearty laugh coated in feminine sweetness. It was a laugh that assured Elsa that her joke was funny, even if just a bit. A laugh that could set anyone on ease. "I don't mind the heat too much, it is after all bred into my blood," Kirah commented on her Arabian heritage and smiled a bit.

Kirah's face turned curious when Elsa said she would lead the way through the waterfall. "Lead right on," she said with a little laugh and threw her nose in the direction of the waterfall. Her long forelock fell over her eyes, and she peered once more at their surroundings.

It was pure peace and serenity. The only sounds were the quiet whispers of the waterfalls, and a bird's song every now and then. It was the kind of peace that soothed one's soul. A deep silence that is so loud with the most beautiful, subtle sounds. Kirah sighed deeply. Yes, she will stay, no doubt about it. If this was the happiness one's soul could harvest, she would be a fool not to stay. "I'm staying," she said quite suddenly. "I mean, it's pretty great," she added more coolly, embarrassed at her sudden words earlier.

She giggled once more along with Elsa when she told of the 'fun stuff'. "Well let's go then! I can't wait!" she said happily.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Elsa]
Words;; 277
Notes;; Awww! No worries! <3

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image

Messages In This Thread
the earth has music (welcoming) - by Elsa - 08-28-2014, 01:45 PM
RE: the earth has music (welcoming) - by Kirah - 09-02-2014, 02:44 AM
RE: the earth has music (welcoming) - by Midas - 09-02-2014, 01:11 PM
RE: the earth has music (welcoming) - by Elsa - 09-04-2014, 06:02 PM
RE: the earth has music (welcoming) - by Kirah - 09-05-2014, 04:00 AM
RE: the earth has music (welcoming) - by Elsa - 09-16-2014, 01:10 PM