the Rift

[OPEN] the earth has music (welcoming)

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
E L S A
Pottery and ventriloquy, candle making..

Oh goodness! This girl... liked.... the heat? Elsa shook her head in mock horror. How could one like this overbearing sun! But alas, not everyone was as keen to the winter days as Elsa was. But she was just as eager to be introduced to the land as Elsa was as eager to get her into the herd. She was more than certain that she would fit in fine.

When she gave the permission to lead on, she walked forward. The Falls roared and tumbled, beckoning them to enter. "This is the fun part." Elsa said with a pathetic half laugh. She liked water, but not when it was being dumped upon her. As she stepped forward, the water rushed over her back, quickly blanketing her body in cool water. It was unexpected, and she bounded forward, sliding to an unsteady stop in the cave entrance. She shook, and waited for Kirah to get through, if she decided to follow. "Fun right?" She said with sarcasm. "Well the hardest part is over, it's just up this way!" Her steps were careful across the wet stone, until the cave finally broke out in to the lush crater that is the falls. The foliage was extended in a beautiful expanse, and Elsa inhaled a breath. It smelled like home, that was for sure.

She turned, hoping Kirah had made it out unharmed. "Welcome to the Falls Kirah." She looked back out onto the Falls, it certainly was beautiful. Maybe her whole stature looked a little overdramatic, but that made things more fun right? "You're welcome to go about by yourself now, unless you have any last questions. I don't want to keep you waiting, I truly mean it when I say you've got a vast future ahead of you." She smiled confidently, Kirah would do well here.

words --- | tags @[Kirah] | ooc I think we can call this done <3 unless Kirah would like to ask her more questions!

Table by Vossity
Credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
the earth has music (welcoming) - by Elsa - 08-28-2014, 01:45 PM
RE: the earth has music (welcoming) - by Kirah - 09-02-2014, 02:44 AM
RE: the earth has music (welcoming) - by Midas - 09-02-2014, 01:11 PM
RE: the earth has music (welcoming) - by Elsa - 09-04-2014, 06:02 PM
RE: the earth has music (welcoming) - by Kirah - 09-05-2014, 04:00 AM
RE: the earth has music (welcoming) - by Elsa - 09-16-2014, 01:10 PM
RE: the earth has music (welcoming) - by Kirah - 09-17-2014, 05:18 AM
RE: the earth has music (welcoming) - by Elsa - 10-01-2014, 11:20 AM
RE: the earth has music (welcoming) - by Kirah - 10-01-2014, 04:31 PM