the Rift

Blue moon, you saw me standing alone

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

The Goddess listened, appearing amused as colour bloomed on the paint's cheeks. Her leonine tail curls and uncurls as the girl speaks, her mind cunning and calculating every word. As the glass magic was mentioned, the Goddess merely nodded in acknowledgement. So many had done nothing with the gifts that she had imparted to them, that she found herself growing weary of evening bestowing them anymore. Perhaps this one, like Kahlua, would be different. Perhaps she would do something with the magic she was granted, rather than simply talk about it.

"The Qian?" She Goddess looked slightly surprised. Without Mirage... she wasn't entirely sure why they would think of themselves as the Qian anymore. The Qian who had stood in the Invasions, who had, with her help, taken the Edge. Who was left of them? Aaron? Was that all? Her mind was blurry in these details, but her point had been made. "What questions does she seek answers to?" She inquired further.
"As for the Island.. This is a place of peace, or so my brothers say." She began, a cruel smile upon her lips. "I have my doubts though. How long can you all go crammed together, before violence breaks out? Still, we are watching to make sure things progress in the right way. This land is a gift to you. We destroyed the Veins so long ago so that some of us felt that you deserved a break from the madness that has so recently swept the lands. The darkness.. the wraiths ... your own Invasions."

Shrugging, the Goddess looked to Nasreen. "What do you think of it? Does this place please you? Do you feel safe here?"

Yep! She definitely can next post.

Messages In This Thread
Blue moon, you saw me standing alone - by Nasreen - 08-29-2014, 11:26 AM
RE: Blue moon, you saw me standing alone - by God of the Moon - 09-14-2014, 11:18 AM