the Rift

[OPEN] Lost In A Simple Game.

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

Am I unlovable?

Do the souls around me see only despair and hopelessness when they lay their gaze upon me before they turn away to enjoy their own blissfull lives? Do any of them stop and consider who really hides behind these eyes of swirling black and brown, or have the harsh exterior proven to be too much of an armor? I do not know, but I do care. I am only one of two souls born into this darkened body and every day I fight for my survival. My mind is not my own anymore.

So I keep my distance from the others while I keep an eye on a life I will never have. I had a taste of it once, but as the plague swept across the land, it suffocated my one chance for happiness. I let the darkness take me too, as I pushed away the only one who truly saw me for who I am. It gets harder to breathe and I turn my head away. Why are you tormenting me so?

I see her face sometimes when I sleep and once in a while, the wind grants me a reminder of her sweet smell. It is in those moments I am truly alive, truly breathing. But then it gets dark and the wind dies along with my memories. For each passing day it gets harder and harder to remember her as she were. I do not even know if you are alive, my Queen. Why do you not show yourself to me as you once did?

I am about to give up.

Give up on life, love, everything. I see no reason for my heart to continue beating if this is all I can look forward to. The world is and will always be a better place without me. So I walk away from the laughter and joy, and towards my own end.

Take me away.

Windwalker

OOC - So sorry for the depressed post, but Windy is in a pretty bad place at the moment. Also, I am not going to let him kill himself because that would make me cry a lot. I just think he needs a shoulder to cry on (if he's capable of crying).
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Messages In This Thread
Lost In A Simple Game. - by Windwalker - 08-31-2014, 02:41 PM
RE: Lost In A Simple Game. - by Africa - 09-01-2014, 07:59 PM
RE: Lost In A Simple Game. - by Windwalker - 09-03-2014, 03:28 PM