the Rift

[OPEN] Lost In A Simple Game.

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

I am almost expecting the sky to open up and see a dragon soar down, jaws open to eat me, but as I walk further, nothing happens. Great. Not even dragons consider me as a proper meal. What a shame. So I go back to my dark thoughts and cuddle up with the monster inside. At least I have that.

My mind is so focused on misery and death that the message about another horse get lost on the way from the eyes to the brain. It takes a few seconds before it dawns on me, but it hits me like a rock when I hear my name. I know that voice. I've heard it so many times in my dreams, it almost sounds fake now. But as I stop and take in the sight, I know it is real.

"My Queen." is the only words I can find as the most beautiful creature shows herself to me. I want to run to her, tackle her to the ground and never let her go, but the chains I've made out of spite for the world, keeps me grounded and unable to move. "I thought you were dead.."

It is not easy to share my dread, not even to someone I hold so dearly in my heart. I have worked too hard, too long to distance myself from anything that makes me human. I do realize something though; if anyone can save me, it's her. My angel, my saviour, my Queen.

OOC - sorry for the wait! <3

Windwalker
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Messages In This Thread
Lost In A Simple Game. - by Windwalker - 08-31-2014, 02:41 PM
RE: Lost In A Simple Game. - by Africa - 09-01-2014, 07:59 PM
RE: Lost In A Simple Game. - by Windwalker - 09-03-2014, 03:28 PM