the Rift

[OPEN] I like to rough and tumble

Saffron Posts: 61
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Mare :: Other :: 46" :: 2 HP: 58.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren

I think that I'm getting lost in my own thoughts, as I don't even hear the hooves approaching me. But then, as old and mature as I try to act, I am only a youngster. I can't get it right all the time, can I? When she speaks to softly announce her arrival, my eyes flash open and my pupils immediately adjust to the light, examining her piercingly. My nose twitches as I sniff the air and identify the mare's scent. I file it into my memory for future recognition, and slowly rise to my feet. I stand there, tail twitching back and forth. A unicorn - I'm recognizing a pattern - appearing with a reddish-gold coat and flaxen mane. I take in her statement and look over her.. I do think I notice a light sheen that covers her body. I nod politely and sit back on my haunches, not deciding yet if I trust her or not. But either way, I cannot touch her - she is of the Basin. I motion to the ground with a twitch of the head, inviting her to sit next to me. Horses don't sit, oh. Well, lie down then. I doubt she will, though, seeing as I certainly wouldn't. Would you trust a complete stranger? No. I trust one creature in this world and she is not even in Helovia right now. I banish the thought from my mind, not wanting to start pining when I should be paying acute attention to the blue-eyed one in front of me. "I do not own the sun." I speak simply, but the remark is subtly making fun of her comment. I cannot own something belonging to nature, an unseen force. I know that is not what she meant, but I cannot help myself. There's a twinkle in my eye that I hide by turning my face away from her. I lick my lips, wetting them, trying to ignore my stomach's reminders that I have not eaten yet today.

WC: 332
Tag: @[Hotaru]

SAFFRON
Image Credits
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Saffron excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
I like to rough and tumble - by Saffron - 08-31-2014, 08:35 PM
RE: I like to rough and tumble - by Hotaru - 09-16-2014, 10:05 PM
RE: I like to rough and tumble - by Saffron - 09-17-2014, 12:11 AM
RE: I like to rough and tumble - by Hotaru - 09-21-2014, 04:32 AM
RE: I like to rough and tumble - by Saffron - 09-21-2014, 03:16 PM