the Rift

[OPEN] I like to rough and tumble

Saffron Posts: 61
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Mare :: Other :: 46" :: 2 HP: 58.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
I watch the peach lady with somewhat wary eyes, but she seems friendly enough, and I do not indicate my watchfulness with more than a simple gaze. She takes me up on the offer and lies down next to me, taking it a step further with a good roll. Oh... oh that does sound nice. I shake my head, imagining the grass rubbing against my pelt. My mind so suggestible that just seeing her roll makes me want the same, almost desperately. My whiskers twitch... So tempted, and yet, do I trust this one enough to roll and expose my belly? Not yet, you bet your ass. The mare seems young, maybe only a little older than I am. That makes me trust her a little more, at least. 'I like you, kid.' Kid?! How could she call me such a thing?! But I am a kid. I'm not even full grown yet, though I'm close, and I haven't reached full emotional maturity, though I mask that fairly well, I think. I miss Zima. The pale one sasses me back, and a genuine smile starts to creep across my face. I open my mouth, letting my body take in her scent more strongly. She names herself just a moment later. Hotaru. She wiggles her bottom in the grass, and I can't help but find myself growing more comfortable with her. She's open, not so secretive, and friendly. Though I will never be a warm and cozy buddy, I suppose perhaps.. I can make friends.

"I am Saffron.. devourer." I do not consider myself a 'devourer' or anything else so terrifying sounding. This Hotaru is very respectful, and I find myself smiling and rolling in the grass as well, though moments ago I was unsure. Maybe, just maybe, these Basiners have some good hearts as well. Oh how good it feels to roll in the grass and let it rub against my skin through the thick fur. Like scratching an itch that lingers and persists, it feels so good and a purr, inaudible now, begins to build in my chest. I roll back over, covering my delicate areas again, and look back at Hotaru with brightening eyes - intelligent and peaceful. I do not seem at this moment the predator that I am at heart.

WC: 383
Tag: @[Hotaru]

SAFFRON
Image Credits
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Saffron excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
I like to rough and tumble - by Saffron - 08-31-2014, 08:35 PM
RE: I like to rough and tumble - by Hotaru - 09-16-2014, 10:05 PM
RE: I like to rough and tumble - by Saffron - 09-17-2014, 12:11 AM
RE: I like to rough and tumble - by Hotaru - 09-21-2014, 04:32 AM
RE: I like to rough and tumble - by Saffron - 09-21-2014, 03:16 PM