the Rift

[PRIVATE] My lips can build a castle

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy

RAEDEN
but what is love without lust

A light apricot frame prances its way through the Heavenly Fields. Her movements lithe and delicate, she prances with a purpose. The young mare was simply after a little attention. Especially after having found her twin sister at the gates of the Basin.
Rae loved her sister dearly, though to see that she had a family made the mare utterly jealous. She had a child and a man, but what did Rae have? That's right, Nothing. Well perhaps she had found comfort in her bonded, but was that really something one could class as a friendship? After all Tin; the pale mares Deer like bonded, was no longer at her side.

She basks in the heat of the Autumn sun as she travels the field. Glad to have come to this place instead of being stuck in the cold lands, with her sister. Thinking of her just left a bitter taste in her mouth. Why couldn't she be like her? They were twins, yet she felt so different, like she didn't even belong to her. As much as she loved her sister, wanted to be her, she also hated her. All because she had made something better of herself then she had.

Pale, almost white strands of silk flow gently out as she flicks them away from her face, as she carries herself with pride, showing of her pristine slim figure that anyone would die for; she likes to think that. She was a pretty young Unicorn with gorgeous long lashes and sea green eyes standing out from her palour canvas. Yet so far her bodice had not drawn any attention, the attention she wanted from men.

The Fae doesn't exactly know where she is treading when her nose is stuck so far up in the air, waltzing around like she owned the place and everyone should fall at her feet. Almost like the hulking beast at her feet she so carelessly bumped into, almost stepping on his tail, or maybe she did?
She recoiled as if it was something utterly disgusting having touched her perfect skin. As if she would catch a horrid disease from it. Though when she saw the horns upon its face, the Fae relaxed somewhat. At least they were the same race, that was a good start. For if they had been of any other, she may have trampled them; if that was at all possible when you were so tiny.
A strange stench radiated from this beast, something that made her nose burn, were they dying?

"Are you dead?" She asked stupidly, not like she wanted them to be such, but one had to check right?
The longer she awaited their reply however the more she panicked about having touched a dead corpse.

The brown thing seems to wobble and shudder as it gets to its feet. Rae stares at it in bewilderment, confusion spread across her face. As much as she showed confidence and pride on the outside, she was scared for her life on the opposite. He could easily cause some serious damage to her. Her beautiful coat would no longer be perfection, this made her somewhat angered. "If you so much as touch me, you could die. I know people" She claims a little hot headed.
Though this man does not seem to notice her, whatever was that thing around him drew all his attention, making Rae get annoyed, her cheeks went hot. "Stop that! Whatever your doing, STOP IT!" She cries out in desperation, attention seeking and generally flustered about not being the center of attention.

"talk talk talk"
@[Rostislav]
[[OOC:: OMG much muse :D Rae amuses me heheh xD]]

table code by tamme

Messages In This Thread
My lips can build a castle - by Rostislav - 09-01-2014, 02:09 AM
RE: My lips can build a castle - by Raeden - 09-01-2014, 09:27 AM