the Rift

[PRIVATE] My lips can build a castle

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren

I belch, and blink a few times, adjusting my eyes to the world around me. To my great surprise, I find in front of my a young filly that... I don't think was there before. Was she? I stare for a moment, feeling confused.. like maybe I'm hallucinating. I close my eyes and hold them tight for a second, then open them again. She's still there. Okay.. maybe not a hallucination? She seems nearly as bewildered as I am. She seems freaked out by my drinking, and even more unnerved by my.... standing. She cries out at me, but I can't even tell what she's saying. It's garbled mumbo jumbo that enters my ears, floats around with confusion, and leaves as it pleases. I step back and away from the loud unicorn.

But then, I stick my muzzle out toward her, nostrils flaring, trying to get a sniff of her strangeness from a safe distance. 'Safe.' What the hell is safe anymore? "Um.. come again?" I hope she won't yell this time, as a headache is finding its way into my skull, threatening to press the bones out from the inside. A pained expression comes over my face, though I try my hardest to mask it. I think maybe, I should ask.. "Please, don't yell, Miss.. I have a headache." I offer an appeasing smile. She looks like a sweet thing, except for the semi-wild look that she's got dancing around her emerald eyes. She's young, but very pretty. I can't deny that, though as I blink again, I'm not so sure there's just.. one... Two? One and a half? Wait.. how can there be one and a half fillies... They.. halves.. Wut? The marbles are spilling out from my orifices one by one and no one is bothering to grab them as they roll away. Damnit. Get the jar - SHIRLEY I SAID GET THE JAR!

WC: 316
Tag: @[Raeden]
Yay tweaking! Not the druggie type of tweaking! Also.. post.. did what..I dunno.

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
My lips can build a castle - by Rostislav - 09-01-2014, 02:09 AM
RE: My lips can build a castle - by Raeden - 09-01-2014, 09:27 AM