the Rift

[OPEN] Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
With ears pinned and tail lashing out behind my white ass I pace back and forth, pissed off. There is no reason to be angry, but I am. I'm fucking pissed off at the Falls and the Edge. Kahlua, Kaj, Africa, Eris, Circuta, Destry's Mom, the Fucking Edge, they all piss me off. THISISLANDPISSESMEOFF. How dare it be peaceful?! HOW DARE-- Wow, I'm mad. Oh well, I like rage better then calm. How can I be calm when my enemies are out having fun while I'm here, stuck in a rut, unable to do anything with meaning. Oh, I wonder what it'd mean if I burn this island down... Hehe, it'd be quite fun.

I stop pacing near a large tree. It's pink and looks healthy, but maybe I could catch it on fire... Maybe fire would be able to kill this place and make it fall on the veins! FUCK THE GODS. They stuck spiders in me and my mate. How dare they? Ya, I hate the gods too. But.. The Earth God's Feather. I bend my head to weather the chocolate feather hangs lazily in my mane. With surprising force, I rip it out of my mane. The feather is yanked out and thrown into the air along with a clump of my white mane that had been holding it. Whoever wants it, can chase it in the wind and get it. It's not mine anymore.

Suddenly, my body explodes into hot flame. My surroundings shall be burnt if it's the last thing I do. I press my muzzle into the ground, hoping to set the ground ablaze. Everyone knows how easily fire can spread once it reaches grass! Then, after I assume everything is burning (I cant see it, there is fire and smoke in my eyes), I lean my hot body against the trees, hoping that'll go up in flames. Let the horses come, let them witness peace being destroyed. Let them witness me burning their home. Let me become a chaotic legend that will strike fear into everyone's minds. Let my name become a curse word. Let me become a force that should be avoided! LET ME WIN.

ooc: @[Bellona] will be getting the feather. Anyone welcome! :D

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Aurelia - 09-01-2014, 09:58 PM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Adelric - 09-01-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Rei - 09-01-2014, 10:44 PM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Midas - 09-02-2014, 01:47 PM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Bellona - 09-04-2014, 12:08 AM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Aurelia - 09-04-2014, 09:05 PM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Adelric - 09-04-2014, 10:30 PM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Midas - 09-07-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Bellona - 09-10-2014, 06:15 PM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Aurelia - 09-28-2014, 10:40 AM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Adelric - 10-03-2014, 10:07 PM