the Rift

[OPEN] Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
I could smell the smoke, rising from the breeze as a warning. Ears shot up and crown rose with eyes angling toward the distant plume that arose from a distant mound. “Fina,” she glanced up and nodded, talons digging into my spine before blazing appendages opened to catch the breeze and send her lean avian body skyward. “Fire,” she stiffened and climbed higher. Ivory feathers spread, I lunged from the grass and took to heaven. There hadn’t been any lightning strikes, or recent storms – so it was unlikely a wildfire. Perhaps someone had just realized their full potential at magic and accidently set something ablaze?

In moments we'd arrived, three individuals, one hidden behind a tree, warily looking at the scene. The other on fire and a spotted lass who appeared to be in a heated conversation. Sand magic pooled from my soul, pouring into the ground and causing golden granules rise to the surface. The grass was still holding the majority of its water and was not be so easily lite aflame – though a dry season had lingered and it wouldn’t take long before this meadow was nothing more than a charred memory of its former glory.

I covered the turf with a layer of sand, trying to shield the fragile flora from her attack. The grit spread to where she stood and lingered on the outskirts of what had already been scorched. “What madness stirs ye to catch everything ablaze?” tone bellowed from above, firm but not angered, I remained aloft. Fina hoovered close by. Sand pools around the base of a various trees, sliding up to cover the branches and leaves. Snuffing out the oxygen and hopefully saving the plants from further harm.

Image Credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Aurelia - 09-01-2014, 09:58 PM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Adelric - 09-01-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Rei - 09-01-2014, 10:44 PM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Midas - 09-02-2014, 01:47 PM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Bellona - 09-04-2014, 12:08 AM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Aurelia - 09-04-2014, 09:05 PM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Adelric - 09-04-2014, 10:30 PM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Midas - 09-07-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Bellona - 09-10-2014, 06:15 PM