the Rift

[OPEN] Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen
Rei
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

Rei's temper eased with the faltering of the reckless mare's flames. She could still feel her pulse racing; if the flames flared up again there would be no hesitation on her part to chase the other pegasus from the island. Far from the island.

"Oh, the mare from the Throat! I don't believe we got off on a good start! Do not tell me what to do, polka dots."

Immediately Rei's ears pressed back against her head. Rage once again clawed at her usual level-headedness. Tears gathered in her eyes, not of hurt but instead formed as a manifestation of her overwhelming anger towards this pegasus. The degrading mention of her color brought forth flashbacks from her home and the intense racism she had faced there anytime she had ventured out without her black paint smathered on.

"Do not call me 'Polka-Dots'. Mad or not demonstrate some self control. You are a grown mare for heaven's sakes." There was no friendliness in Rei's voice for once. Instead they were sharp and clipped. "Looks to me like you do have a gift much more important than only your magic left. You have someone." Her words had softened considerably. "The colt has bravely approached you; despite the rest of our reactions he has shown you loyalty. That is not something to be overlooked." Still speaking to the other pegasus but not looking at her Rei tried to show kindness to the crazy one in their midst. There was still anger that simmered but Rei's heart still went out to her. "Your magic doesn't have to be all that you have left. I am willing to offer you a fresh start if you quit being destructive towards the island," it was a somewhat begrudging offer, but she did mean it. "No more being destructive to anything." Including yourself Rei added silently.

Credits: Thank you Shady and Tamme!
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Messages In This Thread
Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Aurelia - 09-01-2014, 09:58 PM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Adelric - 09-01-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Rei - 09-01-2014, 10:44 PM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Midas - 09-02-2014, 01:47 PM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Bellona - 09-04-2014, 12:08 AM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Aurelia - 09-04-2014, 09:05 PM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Adelric - 09-04-2014, 10:30 PM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Midas - 09-07-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Bellona - 09-10-2014, 06:15 PM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Aurelia - 09-28-2014, 10:40 AM