the Rift

[OPEN] Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Heaven have mercy. The colt bellows to me, pleading for a cease of the lifesaving granules that smother the flames and save the land from further unneeded punishment. I’m not given the chance to answer his cry before one of my own clankin comes charging into the area; a name upon her lips and a snarl upon brow. Bellona, a newblood spy. Recently accepted into the fold, yet proving to be an asset to our family.

I turn attention away from the dashing mare, her companion and various other folk as the fiery form below finally fades into the shape of a familiar woman. Yar, I knew this mare. Brows narrowed, a frown formed at her reply. Wounded pride or grief stirred this conflict. Ears slide back against skull and lips moved to retort her reply, but my reaction was cut off by the string of words to follow.

Apparently…this was the lass which had caused issue in my herd. A captive and runaway from her own family.

Emotions are running hot, hotter than the flames of her magic. I remained aloft and slightly bemused by all this....drama, knowing that to add my voice to the wild string of overly vocal females would only aid in further confusion. In truth my heart was curious about the one called Aurelia. Narrowed gaze turns to exotically painted lass, “Peace Bellona. She is of no threat to us.” I cared not for this confusing ramble; they yelled and bickered at each other as children might.

“Aurelia,” feathers flapped hard, holding my position with practiced strain that would be nearly impossible for one of larger girth, “I halt thee fire for the sake of this island – the earth and plants have done nothing against ye and thus do not deserve wrath.”
Image Credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Aurelia - 09-01-2014, 09:58 PM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Adelric - 09-01-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Rei - 09-01-2014, 10:44 PM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Midas - 09-02-2014, 01:47 PM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Bellona - 09-04-2014, 12:08 AM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Aurelia - 09-04-2014, 09:05 PM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Adelric - 09-04-2014, 10:30 PM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Midas - 09-07-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Bellona - 09-10-2014, 06:15 PM