the Rift

[OPEN] Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
The foal pipes up and a large chesire smile lights up on my face. Truly, I am delighted. "Studying me, eh? Are you some sort of spy? Or, perhaps.... a scholar?" My full attention is focused on the boy. Inverted pupils stare at him. My gaze is unwavering as I continue to stare at him, both curious and annoyed. What could a little foal ever do for me? If I just nabbed him now, I would have to wait until he was grown before actually doing anything with him. Until then, he'd be a gun without bullets. "I could light up again. However, I don't want sand thrown on me." I turn my hot gaze at Midas for a split second, but when my focus is away from the boy, everyone else's voice bang around in my ears, forcing me to listen.

"Mad or not demonstrate some self control. You are a grown mare for heaven's sakes." "I don't consider a newly aged three year old grown, but whatever polka dots wants, I guess." The nickname is not intended to be rude, now. It is merely a name, something forgotten after it's host dies. Names... why are they so important? I would not object to change my name, in fact it might be a pleasant update. "I won't conform to what you want me to be. If you don't like me, don't let the door hit you on the way out." My ears flatten as I bare my teeth at her.

Even through my harshness, Rei offers me a fresh start if I quite being destructive. "Africa won't let me back in. If you must know... I had left the Throat as a yearling. She had said I would always be welcome back, but upon visitation she did not allow me back. I've run out of fresh starts, you see. The Falls horses will surely decapitate me if I show up there again. The Basin is full of racists." At least that was what the golden goat stallion had said to her during her meeting with Destrier. "And I know for a fact, Kaj will slay me if I even come near his herd." I keep my gaze pinned on Polka-Dots. "I'm fine with being alone. Then I won't have some leader shouting commands at me." Or even a very hormonal Medic screaming at me.

I am silent towards Midas, afraid that if I open my mouth emotion that I've been hiding will pour out. I keep quiet, a padlock on my lips. In my silence, I have turned from them. This conversation should end now before it escalates to them building me a prison right here. Would that be so bad? At least if I were to be in a prison, I would have food and water... and I would know where my place is, but out here... Every man for himself. The parrot says stuff and I reply in a mumble. "Why would I attack a foal? I do have children of my own. Though, I guess in your eyes, I'll be perceived as a slut, right?" It was only inevitable. I didn't turn around at all to face them. In fact, I walked a few paces away from them before my ivory wings unfolded. The scar under my wing was very visible, but that was not my intention. No, my intention was to fly away. There were other scars along my body. Another prominent one, was from the black cat that had been the lightning mare's companion. The cat had bitten my shoulder-chest area right before Circuta had knocked me out. Then it had turned out the cat was the companion of my mate's mom. Destry, my mate. Where has she been? Everything is fucked up, isn't it?

ooc: So sorry for the wait! Also, this kinda sucked x-x ALSO, I think she'll take flight next post unless someone like runs at her and attacks her :3

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Aurelia - 09-01-2014, 09:58 PM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Adelric - 09-01-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Rei - 09-01-2014, 10:44 PM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Midas - 09-02-2014, 01:47 PM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Bellona - 09-04-2014, 12:08 AM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Aurelia - 09-04-2014, 09:05 PM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Adelric - 09-04-2014, 10:30 PM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Midas - 09-07-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Bellona - 09-10-2014, 06:15 PM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Aurelia - 09-28-2014, 10:40 AM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Adelric - 10-03-2014, 10:07 PM