the Rift

sky full of stars
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

midas
I keep you safe. I keep you fine
With her silent permission I eagerly draw forward, still angling politely to keep a respectable amount of distance between us. Neck bends and crown falls, dropping toward the crisp stream that slipped between pebbles and moss. Muzzle lingers on the surface before plunging deep; the sounds of my own thirsty pulls are what resonates across senses. The life giving liquid trails into and down a hot throat. When my thirst is quenched I rise up, chin still dripping. One ear is bent toward yon lady, her name was offered and it would be rude to not return Hippolyta’s offering for conversation, “and I’m Midas.”

Amber gaze drifts toward her expectant pools, a small smile forms without certainty or care that there might not be one in return, “If ye doesn’t mind the asking, what brings ye to this woods?” Aimed to be more of a conversation stir, I didn’t forecast an overly open response. Luckily for us both, she didn’t appear overly exhausted as some of the wanderers did upon arrival. Say true though, the musk of travel was still evidently thick upon pelt, and none of the familiar herdfolk scents lingered. All clear signs that Hippolyta was an outcast, sent to drift among the shadows of wolves.

Frostfall would be here soon, the chill upon a passing breeze is a telling sign that Orangemoon was ushering out. Either the outcasts would survive out in this wilderness alone, or else they’d be taken beneath the wings of various clan folk.

image credit
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
sky full of stars - by Hippolyta - 09-02-2014, 03:06 AM
RE: sky full of stars - by Midas - 09-02-2014, 12:08 PM
RE: sky full of stars - by Hippolyta - 09-10-2014, 02:37 AM
RE: sky full of stars - by Midas - 09-11-2014, 10:06 AM
RE: sky full of stars - by Hippolyta - 09-27-2014, 01:53 AM
RE: sky full of stars - by Midas - 09-27-2014, 12:00 PM