the Rift

sky full of stars
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

midas
I keep you safe. I keep you fine
There was a long pause. One I thought would last past the point of comfort; finally though, the wayward wanderer replied. Answering the obvious and returning my inquiry with questions of her own. The corner of one lip twitched, higher than before and without the same reverse she was favoring me. There was good reason for this lady to question a stranger, yar, some would even call it wisdom. “Aye, ye speaks true.” Grin widened, I’d give what she asked for and freely, “This is Helovia, and ye stands on the Threshold. A place where wandering souls gather – ladies and fellows come from various herds, aiming to provide information and the offering of sanctuary within our homes.”

Feathers tightened their hold against my barrel, shifting along spine before settling once more. “I am one such fellow; hailing from Hidden Falls. North of here.” Evenly my gaze shifted toward the southernmost direction, “Farther South lies a warmer sea and a desert titled Dragon’s Throat.”

“Worlds Edge sits along the coast in the Northwest and Aurora Basin is hidden deep within the North, nestled among the frost and snow.” Pools returned to her with a polite nod, “It would be wise to not linger here long Hippolyta. Not just for the danger this forest can harbor, but I’m sure ye can sense it. Winter, or as we call it Frostfall. Is coming.” I’d seen many choose to live within the wildlands and survive the cold. Aye, it could be done; but at what sacrifice of wit did they manage such feat?
image credit
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
sky full of stars - by Hippolyta - 09-02-2014, 03:06 AM
RE: sky full of stars - by Midas - 09-02-2014, 12:08 PM
RE: sky full of stars - by Hippolyta - 09-10-2014, 02:37 AM
RE: sky full of stars - by Midas - 09-11-2014, 10:06 AM
RE: sky full of stars - by Hippolyta - 09-27-2014, 01:53 AM
RE: sky full of stars - by Midas - 09-27-2014, 12:00 PM