the Rift

[OPEN] The horizon is vast.

Kirah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Kirah

Kirah watched from behind a tree. The silly dog was scarred of water! She couldn't believe it. Kirah had never witnessed something like it. And in any way, why did this mare have a dog following her in anyway. Kirah threw her head up, nostrils flaring and dainty ears pricked as the dog suddenly jumped the stream.

With a big yelp it leapt out of the water, shaking off delicate droplets. Kirah smiled to herself. All fears can be overcome, even if only temporarily. Kirah turned her attention to the winged horse.

She had wings like Elsa's, with a lot of feathers creating them. The mare was pretty, with strange blue marking on her neck. She was about the same height as Kirah, but she seemed older and wiser. Long, pale blue mane fell past her shoulder. The colour reminded Kirah of the moon, or perhaps a chilly breeze at night. Her eyes matched the colour, rimmed with thick lashes. Pretty, yes. Kirah cocked her head slightly to the side. Should she say hello?

She curiously studied the mare. She seemed cold, and like she did not tolerate the weak. Maybe it would be ok as long as Kirah did not cross her. A shiver ran down Kirah's spine. Kirah kept one ear on the mare, the other one turning for signs of danger. She threw her head once again in the direction of the dog before turning back to the mare. Questions rushed through her mind. Would the mare judge her for being new? For knowing just about nothing? Maybe the mare would not approve of Kirah.

Summoning all her courage, and some confidence, Kirah stepped out from behind the tree. Head low and ears pricked, she walked to the mare and stopped a few metres away. She raised her head and in a soft, gentle voice, she spoke.

"Hello. I'm Kirah".

"Speech"
Tag;;
Words;; 316
Notes;; Wasn't sure if I should tag you :). It looked kinda lonely, and I'm kinda lonely, so I jumped in! Hope you don't mind :) xx

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image

Messages In This Thread
The horizon is vast. - by Cealestis - 09-03-2014, 09:16 AM
RE: The horizon is vast. - by Kirah - 09-04-2014, 02:50 AM
RE: The horizon is vast. - by Bellona - 09-05-2014, 01:03 AM
RE: The horizon is vast. - by Cealestis - 09-08-2014, 10:57 AM
RE: The horizon is vast. - by Kirah - 09-09-2014, 02:09 AM
RE: The horizon is vast. - by Bellona - 09-18-2014, 12:52 PM
RE: The horizon is vast. - by Cealestis - 09-26-2014, 08:31 AM
RE: The horizon is vast. - by Kirah - 09-29-2014, 05:52 AM