[OPEN] The horizon is vast.

Bellona Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0hh :: 7 years old Buff: NOVICE
Mictla :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow Nyte
Bellona
Beauty may be skin deep
But cruelty runs clear to the bone.

Swift blue ears turn towards one fae to the next, taking note of the winged one's dialect but snapping back at the unicorn's muted voice. A quick glance at the maiden's shoulders alerts the bird of a possible handicap, but surely they do not affect her mind as well? The heavy horns seem out of place on the striped lass' lean body, and blue lips frown as the peahen contemplates this. Either the unicorn is stronger than she appears or her weapons are hollow, and the cruel bird's bets are all placed on the latter. What are you here for, damsel? You're certainly no warrior.

She shifts her stare to the more colorful of the two, immediately appreciative of the pegasus' annoyance; the Chieftess is not the only one who dislikes social gatherings, it seems. At least this one looks almost useful. A pretty thing, if not a strong one. Her thoughts surprise the sodden boy, who is busily licking at his fur in an attempt to dry himself. His mother appears to be in good spirits today, and the feathered kitten revels in her lovely mood. What is going on?

Pulling herself out of the refreshing water, the beautiful warrior spreads her wings out to dry. A colorful mane whips against an ebony face as the mare shakes out her body, sending feathers and hair in every direction until her body resettles. "Well met, Cealestis and Skylos." Her smile is genuine for the moon-marked maiden, and she extends her nose in greeting. If only more were like you, metzpil. I would have so few enemies and far greater allies. "I am Bellona. I trust that the two of you reside here?" The Aztec does not recognize either of these two femmes, but it isn't as if she spends much time with her herd; her inability to place either lady as friend or foe is owed completely to her own lack of interest in the herd's affairs. She is a rather selfish thing, this bird.

Yet regardless of this flaw, she still tries to put on the act of "welcoming-and-beautiful-stranger-who-secretly-doesn't-give-a-shit-about-your-life". Oh wait, that's not an act. "What is it that you two do for our herd?" Perhaps the words come out harsher than they should, but the vixen really doesn't care. Let them heed her words however they see fit.

"Talk talk talk."

{Welp... @[Cealestis]

Sorry for double tag! But metzpil means "little moon"!}

Thank you Vossity <3
Please tag me each post!
Permission granted for physical harassment!

Messages In This Thread
The horizon is vast. - by Cealestis - 09-03-2014, 09:16 AM
RE: The horizon is vast. - by Kirah - 09-04-2014, 02:50 AM
RE: The horizon is vast. - by Bellona - 09-05-2014, 01:03 AM
RE: The horizon is vast. - by Cealestis - 09-08-2014, 10:57 AM
RE: The horizon is vast. - by Kirah - 09-09-2014, 02:09 AM
RE: The horizon is vast. - by Bellona - 09-18-2014, 12:52 PM
RE: The horizon is vast. - by Cealestis - 09-26-2014, 08:31 AM
RE: The horizon is vast. - by Kirah - 09-29-2014, 05:52 AM