the Rift

[OPEN] The horizon is vast.

Kirah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Kirah

The pale lady gazed at the situation before her. She was still about seven meters off from the two pegasi, she could easily turn around and walk away. She felt like doing that. She was upset and felt the hatred and judgemental waves rolling off the pair like waves crashing ashore. The waves hit her, over and over, slowly pulling her under and suffocating her as she struggles to get oxygen into her burning lungs.

She opened her mouth to answer the bright bird that was called Bellona's question, but Cealestis's words flood her own, once again drowning the pale lady. A hind hock stepped backwards and her nose flew up in the air, the sun catching on her pendant before she lowered her head to face them once again. She watched, pretty ears pulled flat into a blanket of soft mane, listening to their words. Kirah felt completely excluded, and for a second an image of her turning and running skipped through her mind.

Bu then another replaced that image, one she could not shake off. It was her, laying on the ground covered in blood, the two pegasi standing over her, shrieking with cruel laughter.

For a second she feared this a reality as her ears rose to hear a brief, high and piercing shriek, like a little filly screaming. Her eyes widened in horror as she realised the shriek had come from her own sweet lips.

"Oh," she said softly. "Pardon me, I'm so sorry!" she said softly. She cleared her throat and tried again. "Pardon me. I don't know why I did that," she said more clearly so that the other two could hear. She raised her head, trying to except her mistake. 'After all, nobody is perfect, right?' she thought, but doubt bit her on the shoulder and a deep, sad sigh rocked her delicate frame.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Bellona]
Words;; 308
Notes;; Hope this is ok, sorry if she seems like a baby, she is one XD.

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image

Messages In This Thread
The horizon is vast. - by Cealestis - 09-03-2014, 09:16 AM
RE: The horizon is vast. - by Kirah - 09-04-2014, 02:50 AM
RE: The horizon is vast. - by Bellona - 09-05-2014, 01:03 AM
RE: The horizon is vast. - by Cealestis - 09-08-2014, 10:57 AM
RE: The horizon is vast. - by Kirah - 09-09-2014, 02:09 AM
RE: The horizon is vast. - by Bellona - 09-18-2014, 12:52 PM
RE: The horizon is vast. - by Cealestis - 09-26-2014, 08:31 AM
RE: The horizon is vast. - by Kirah - 09-29-2014, 05:52 AM