the Rift

Saints And Sinners, We're All The Same When They Peel Our Skin Back

Onsoun Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
My ears twitch at another voice, and a snort comes from me. I turn my head a bit, green eyes watching them carefully before I bend my head and wipe the blood from my face unto my leg and my eyes narrow slightly. Assessing the one who spoke before finally loosening my tongue. "I don't do pleasantries feathered one, half the time they're complete shit." Whether he likes my tone or not I do not care, but the fact that my head is bleeding is even more of an annoyance than my tone may ever be. At this moment my eyes capture the bird by him who is bright and my mind snaps to the recognition. Fire bird, rare in my lands but annoying. Once again I wipe my face of blood and grunt with displeasure. This time I believe I have clotted it. Though it will leave a scar, just another mark on a torn hide. Perhaps my worst scar is my left cheek where Neph tore the skin. Oh well. "And I doubt I will find pleasant nights until I find a proper place." Shifting my weight I watch his bird friend. I have a deep need to pluck it from him and strip it of feathers, every one of them I have met - granted it only being two, excluding this one - have caused me great annoyance. In the back of my head I search for words Kandra would use, he was the polite and proper one. My conscious, the one who made up for my bastardly ways. But I find nothing other than his constant nagging that I must introduce myself, but how do I do this properly? Do I bow like a gentleman, do I hold my head high as I have, or do I simply wait for his own introduction? No, I will do what I have known for my life. "Onsoun is my name. No nickname, nor do I require one. So feathered ones, what are your names?" I find it hard to say this, because the concern of others has never been a priority of mine meaning I am not sure how to properly interact. But I never have really. And that's fine, because in my book sinners don't require proper interactions. Watching him for too long reminds me of another painted being, though they lacked feathers, that I had met. Of course I didn't know them for long, they had been one who had annoyed me too far and fallen victim. It was her screams of fear that I remember the most, and the sweet relief of my own fears. My fears of being a father, though I do not believe that is what she feared. It is these thoughts that cause me to turn my head away. The last thing I require is fresh blood on my hands, not to mention I do not yearn for a fight right now.
Notes: Sorry for his grumpy nastiness.
@[Midas]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Saints And Sinners, We're All The Same When They Peel Our Skin Back - by Onsoun - 09-05-2014, 11:12 AM