the Rift

Saints And Sinners, We're All The Same When They Peel Our Skin Back
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
[Image: 53c23221eee99]
This particular fellow was quick to speak; however, he appeared to be in a slight mood. I drew in a deep breath, inhaling the musk of travel. A clear sign that said man was certainly a wanderer and not from an existing herd. Yar, a wounded visitor, nostrils traced the rusty flavor on his skin. Fina merely blinked at the stallion, expressing her usual high level of disinterest in any and all conversations I found myself partaking with strangers. He addressed me as ‘feathered one,’ a thing which brought the corner of lips a little higher. Yar, a more youthful buck might have retorted with some remark in regard to such title – but I was no such youth.

He tacked on a name, Onsoun. I allowed it to bounce between frontal lobes before opening jaws with a reply, “I am Midas,” glancing toward the fire child I added simply, “this is Fina.” The equine male, this Onsoun, was surely not the worst mannered creature I’d ever run across; memory fondly cradled another certain male – of greater girth and even fouler tongue. “Ye seeks shelter and perhaps a healer?” An inquiry that was meant only to test the water.

Another traveler comes through the trees, aqua pools fitted uptop an avian skull shift to regard the youngling. Ebony ears twitched back a notch, I turned skull toward the little female. My smile gentled; she had the essence of salt and sand lingering upon flesh. Said throat filly announced herself, boldly as a woman and not a child.
[Image: 53c231fe00a58]
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Saints And Sinners, We're All The Same When They Peel Our Skin Back - by Midas - 09-07-2014, 07:49 PM