the Rift

Saints And Sinners, We're All The Same When They Peel Our Skin Back

Onsoun Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
He's too nice, too proper, too...mortal. These are my thoughts when he speaks. Midas, fits him. Fina is not a name I expect to be placed on a bird though. My thoughts are what makes me narrow my eyes and watch him carefully. Kindness is often used as a facade, and in this case I can tell if he is genuinely kind or playing tricks. Though I most likely will need my wound tended to I feel my jaw lock. I've never trusted the kindness of others. "No." The word rolls up my neck and slips out between gritted teeth. At the sound of another my ears twitch in severe annoyance, the way a cats tail thrashes back and forth. This one is small than the stallion and is most likely just as kind. But the blue eyes, oh they are so familiar to me. So blue like my own childs and then it clicks as to how I know her, at least I think it clicks. No I know it clicks. And this brings a crack of a smile to my face. "Yes I know who you are child. One always knows their kin, whether they have met or not. Though you do not seem to know or remember me. Although you were young." And to this child I do bow, or at least try one and it is then that I noticed that despite wiping the blood off I didn't clot my head injury. Looking at the two of them I can't help but laugh a bit before looking at Midas with an amused smile. "I might take you up on that healer offer, but as for a home? No, I'm not fit company for the kind." I laugh at my own words. Wouldn't it be ironic and sweet to die from blood loss? I wonder what death from blood loss feels like? No, I'm not bleeding enough to die, but bleeding enough to feel chills on my hide. "You know Sikeax your mother had told me you are training to be a healer" This is my attempt to forge something of a bond with my granddaughter.
Notes: e.o I no like this reply. But Onsoun knows when he's in need of help and is man enough to ask lol xD
@[Sikeax] @[Midas]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Saints And Sinners, We're All The Same When They Peel Our Skin Back - by Onsoun - 09-08-2014, 11:19 PM