the Rift

[OPEN] Tiding (Herd)

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona | Carnage

Finally I've made it to something! Something that perhaps I am not needed at, but really, when am I ever needed? I plod along quietly, for the most part, violet eyes glancing around, looking from face to face as I move. No one is of particular interest but the painted King; his tiny body and all of its glory seemed to all be smashed into that silver thing hanging around his neck. What does that do anyway? 'Mental note: Ask Midas where you can get shiny necklaces', okay?

I stop on the outskirts of the meeting, though it is somewhat difficult because everyone staggers around and refuses to allow there to be an actual "outskirts" within ear shot. I stand around by myself, breathing slowly and trying to match my exhale with every other pump of my heart until I grow bored of that. Thankfully, Midas begins with what it was that he wanted us all gathered for, and I allow my eyes to dance back up into his direction. He spoke of a gathering, a party I imagined, that the Aurora Basin would be holding, and how that anyone of unicorn decent would be welcomed. The warning flew over my head as I suddenly found myself smiling at the idea of visiting the GildedBlade.

Once the Czar seemed to be finished with his -well, it didn't exactly feel like an invitation, more of a warning- gathering I guess, a colorful mare shot into the air, her hide dancing with life as she made her way out of the crowd. Completely unfocused and now giddy, I felt my face curl into a wicked grin and I pranced away with an arched tail and plenty of pep in my step.

Walking "Talking" Thinking

Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Tiding (Herd) - by Midas - 09-03-2014, 10:38 PM
RE: Tiding (Herd) - by Bellona - 09-10-2014, 07:06 PM
RE: Tiding (Herd) - by Agrona - 09-16-2014, 02:46 PM