the Rift

|learn| [earth god]

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

GOD of the EARTH
A change of seasons

Two ram's horns on a blood race face appeared in the pool, shimmering like a reflection from a creature who was not there. The water suddenly began to ripple wildly as if blow by a breeze, but no such weather rustled the trees. "Stand back, Willow," a deep voice murmured, reverberating from the water with punctuated rippling and splashing. The gemstones began to glow, colors reflected off of trees and leaves and casting a glorious rainbow upon Query and Willow, and the water began to rise.

Slowly, the pool took the shape of a large, draft equine with ram's horns and wings, and the water shifted over the form until it solidified. Blue waters swam in the eye sockets and turned into emerald green, and the liquid dripped and shifted across feathers that slowly turned into earthen browns.

Finally, the God of the Earth stood before the two mares, and he smiled, taking in the glorious beauty of the Foothills. "Too long has it been since I was summoned from this pool, and I am pleased that you are so in tune with the Earth, Willow. I have been waiting for someone like you to awaken the magic here." He spoke this deeply, voice like a thunder storm. "This is your time to seek knowledge, Willow, so I will answer your questions to the best of my knowledge."

The god glanced at Query then and smiled. "Greetings to you as well. I will answer your questions as well, since true friendship is a gift worth rewarding."

Messages In This Thread
|learn| [earth god] - by Willow - 08-30-2012, 08:59 AM
RE: |learn| [earth god] - by Query - 09-05-2012, 02:57 PM
RE: |learn| [earth god] - by God of the Earth - 09-26-2012, 10:43 AM
RE: |learn| [earth god] - by Willow - 10-08-2012, 04:11 PM
RE: |learn| [earth god] - by God of the Earth - 10-23-2012, 06:37 PM
RE: |learn| [earth god] - by Query - 10-23-2012, 06:58 PM