the Rift

|learn| [earth god]

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

GOD of the EARTH
A change of seasons

The God of the Earth listened to the gentle manner in which Willow's tone graced his ancient ears, and a smile worked over his lips. He hoped to not have scared her too badly, though she seemed to have recovered well. Perhaps, with time, she would grow accustomed to his presence taking shape from the pool during the glorious daylight hours. When time allowed, the God of the Earth would enjoy relaying this history and future of Helovia to such a keen mind.

Deep, emerald eyes more rich than birdsong grasses watched curiously as she seemed to think, and though he could know all, he held back, allowing himself to discover this creature like a mortal - as she would learn himself. When was the last time he had been called beautiful. Never, rang in his mind. The stallion laughed a landslide, though the sound was kind. "Your definition of beauty defies much," he responded.

"I am the God of the Earth, Willow," he replied after taking a deep breath of crisp air. "My siblings and I made this land, and the ground beneath your hooves is my creation. The Foothills is the land which I have chosen to bless, and so I answer the calls of this pool when the sun still illuminates the sky."

Messages In This Thread
|learn| [earth god] - by Willow - 08-30-2012, 08:59 AM
RE: |learn| [earth god] - by Query - 09-05-2012, 02:57 PM
RE: |learn| [earth god] - by God of the Earth - 09-26-2012, 10:43 AM
RE: |learn| [earth god] - by Willow - 10-08-2012, 04:11 PM
RE: |learn| [earth god] - by God of the Earth - 10-23-2012, 06:37 PM
RE: |learn| [earth god] - by Query - 10-23-2012, 06:58 PM