the Rift

|learn| [earth god]

Query Posts: 48
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15 :: 7
Nogard
Query yawned and stretched as the sun rose into the air and woke the land up. The birds chirpin' was a completely familiar sound to Query, one that she never got tired of. She loved the wilderness and was happy to be making new friends and learning about all the new things that these lands held that she never knew existed.

As she was roaming and grazing she heard the sound of a critter that she had met back at the heard meeting. It was the sound of the chattery Ermine. The pet/companion of Willow

At the meeting the new leader did encourage Query to learn more, and she figured that she could do that if she were to stick to Willow, who was seeking the title of storyteller.

She followed the sound of the two splashing around and came across a body of water that she herself had never seen before.

"Well, aren't you two a pair to draw two." Query chuckled. "I hope you don't mind that I followed you here. I figured that we could seek knowledge together. There's still so much in this land and others like yours that I wanna learn about. And I figured that you had a good understanding of all of this already and well...I was hopin' that you wouldn't mind another follower."

Messages In This Thread
|learn| [earth god] - by Willow - 08-30-2012, 08:59 AM
RE: |learn| [earth god] - by Query - 09-05-2012, 02:57 PM
RE: |learn| [earth god] - by God of the Earth - 09-26-2012, 10:43 AM
RE: |learn| [earth god] - by Willow - 10-08-2012, 04:11 PM
RE: |learn| [earth god] - by God of the Earth - 10-23-2012, 06:37 PM
RE: |learn| [earth god] - by Query - 10-23-2012, 06:58 PM