the Rift

[JUDGED] I Swear to Drunk Officer, I'm Not God! {Rostislav}

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren

Finally! Finally I have recovered from my numerous injuries. I'm back in fighting form, ready to take on the world. More or less. My shoulders are better, my chest - oh my poor chest - has healed well. My ear still looks a little rough from Elsa and I've got a few more scars to show. I'm feeling better than ever and not drinking quite as heavily - I don't need to mask the pain as I did before. But of course, always a bit tipsy! And apparently tipsy enough that I didn't notice walking into the arena-like area on this island and having a seat on my ass like it's nobody's business, as if ASKING to get punched in the face again. And yet, isn't that what I'm asking for? Certainly if you get wailed on enough times you eventually get to start dishing it out. At least, that's my current philosophy; it's the only way I can make myself get back up and get ready to take and deal punches all over again.

Sitting on my ass is not how I wanted to be found by the Peahen. I scramble to my feet as she calls to me, and Damaris - who had previously been enjoying herself romping nearby - comes to my side as she feels my energy rise. She looks at the Peahen and rougarou next to her. 'Enemies?' She asks me and I blink a few times. This.. ability to speak.. is still very new to me, and it still surprises me to hear her feminine voice in my mind. I shake my head and speak back to her. 'No, love. Herd, but not friends.' It's true. No one ever said that herd members all had to like each other. I return my gaze to Bellona and see that her companion is sitting out, too young to participate. I think to tell Damaris that she should sit out, too, but she threatens to nip my ankles if I dare to do so. Reluctantly, I oblige her wishes. A crack in the sky, and a flash, and then the rain begins to fall. I sigh - who wants to spar in the rain? Actually, I'm not sure I mind. The rain helps cool my easily-overheated body, and perhaps my sturdiness gives me an advantage in the footing that grows slicker beneath our hooves.

Of course, before I can even respond to Bellona's rhetorical question, she's screaming like a madwoman and charging me. What is it with crazy pegasi charging me?! First that anti-unicorn boy and now Bellona. Damaris bares her teeth and raises her hackles, growling loudly at the Peahen, and I try to brace myself for the attack. As her wings fling forward and her front hooves rise up, I mimic her movement, and rear in time with her. I hope that maybe I can block her attack with my shins, but I fail to take into account her wings that fly toward me with powerful thrusts. One makes contact with my head, knocking me off balance to my right, and her hooves hit my shoulder, shoving me farther away from her. I grunt with the force of it and the pain that shakes through my shoulder. Well thank god all that shit has healed before this spar! I land less painfully than I imagined, on all four feet in softening ground.

Without hesitation, I turn on the fore, spinning away from Bellona. I bunch my hindquarters and let loose a flying kick, hoping to get the rainbow one on the chest or neck as she lands. 'GO!' In my mind I scream at my hellhound. Damaris dashes from her position and runs teeth bared at Bellona's back legs, hoping to grab the left one with her teeth and let her acidic saliva spill all over her opponent. 'Be careful!' I stress to her. Worry starts to fill me, but she sends encouragement and confidence back to me, banishing concern from my mind. Well.. okay! Let's kick this strutting Peahen's ass!

1/3
WC: 670
Tag: @[Bellona]
**Nyte got my permission to powerplay in her first post. :)

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Swear to Drunk Officer, I'm Not God! {Rostislav} - by Rostislav - 09-06-2014, 01:45 AM