the Rift

[JUDGED] I Swear to Drunk Officer, I'm Not God! {Rostislav}

Bellona Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0hh :: 7 years old Buff: NOVICE
Mictla :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow Nyte
Bellona
To win the war, but flee the battle, is one of the Gods' greatest sins.

A satisfied smirk graces the peahen’s maw when she sends the brute sprawling away from her. See, little one? This is how you must fight. Her triumph drowns out the enthusiasm that the cub sends through their bond, and his silent encouragement is ignored. A slight frown causes his lip to tremble, but the movement ceases when he notices the pretty lady starting to show off.

A decorated wither lifts its feathers, displaying the peahen’s pleasure at landing the first hit. Cold droplets of water dampen the sand beneath her falling feet, providing an excellent surface for her hooves to gain purchase on -- although they do not make it there unscathed. The brute’s wide hooves collide against the forearm of each of her striped legs, running down the length of them as the two beasts descend. Her pillars burn where his dark weapons have touched them, but fortunately for the Chieftess the pain ends above her knees. It is a small victory to know that her joints are unharmed from such an assault, and although her legs still ache from the impact the hybrid is thankful nonetheless. What’s more is that her hurts have drawn attention to their differing heights, and the cunning maiden makes sure that she will remember this for later.

The warrior’s mood darkens as the sky does the same, and the enraged vixen moves to act before the weather does. Just as she plants her hooves in preparation of another rear, a wave of shock rolls through her, causing her to shy away from the sheer force of it. At first the bird is uncertain of where the emotion came from, but she pinpoints the source of it almost immediately afterwards. The link shared between the hybrid and rougarou may still be foreign to both of them, but the shying beauty knows the difference between her emotions and his.

Her eyes are upon the stocky unicorn, but her thoughts are anywhere but. What are you doing? Stop distracting me! Her mind lashes out at her bonded’s, scolding him with a few firm words as her mouth parts in a warning. The whining cub tries to justify his sudden burst of emotion, but when he can see that it is only angering the bird further, he shoves the image of an approaching dog into her skull. The projection of such a thing astounds both of the creatures, sending the boy into a flurry of change as his body struggles to control its identity. Bellona reacts to this discovery more smoothly, and even goes as far as to praise him for it. You saved me from a nasty bite. And in truth, the newly-forming chick had. By jerking her body to the side in response to his outburst, the bird has unknowingly pulled herself out of the slobbering hound’s range. She doesn’t even snap at him to never do it again. Despite what may be expected of her in such an invasive situation, she actually encourages it. Thank you.

Despite this emotional breakthrough, however, the bird has more pressing matters to attend to. Time to make this fucker pay. In recompense for the wound it so generously tried to give her, the Aztec sweeps her vindictive gaze across the arena. Searching through the rain for a certain green-maned bitch, the beauty spots her lithe target and immediately charges towards it. Ever mindful of the beast’s sharp teeth – what drips off of them she has no idea – the speeding vixen wastes no time in picking a limb to kick it with. Instead of giving the dog a chance to latch onto just one of her towering pillars, she chooses to run over the hellhound with all four. Hopefully one of her blunt weapons will actually manage to hit her, although of course the bird has to catch up to her first.

"Talk talk talk."

{WC: 643|Attack: 2/3|Defense: 0/1}

Thank you Vossity <3
Please tag me each post!
Permission granted for physical harassment!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Swear to Drunk Officer, I'm Not God! {Rostislav} - by Bellona - 09-08-2014, 01:09 AM