the Rift

[JUDGED] I Swear to Drunk Officer, I'm Not God! {Rostislav}

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
Grace of the Gods, is something finally going my way? As Bellona misses the precious body of Damaris, she seems to lose her footing and goes down in a heap in the mud. I'm already charging her, enraged by her audacity in attempting a reciprocal blow. And yet, as I'm sloshing through the awkward footing, joy rushes through me, and an ounce of my anger has dissipated by the time I reach her body. Unfortunately for her, that does not stop my onslaught. My heavy set body reaches her, and I awkwardly run/stumble/trample over her. Clunky steps that struggle to get over her ribcage. If I weren't consumed with desire for revenge, I might have laughed at the scene. A fat, tipsy stallion struggling over the poor peahen struggling on the ground. My hooves slop mud over her side and her wing, and I can only imagine that the once-beautiful hybrid may come out of this looking a little worse for the wear. I make it to her other side, happy to not be stepping on body anymore. Don't get me wrong I'm happy I trampled over her but damn it's hard to move on top of a wriggling body.

Damaris cheers me in her mind and barks happily after me. 'Best you stay back, love.' I warn her away in my mind, not wanting her to come into harm's way again. It was a close call this last time - I had not expected Bellona to lash out at the pup, but at me instead. Damaris is much too beloved to me to make the mistake of placing her beneath hooves again. The pup settles in the background, considerate of my need to not be questioned in this tense moment. So tense because the desire of the rising Bellona to exact her revenge is tangible in the air, and the rain that pounds my back seems like nothing in comparison. Damaris guards me against this rage with her own confidence, encouragement, and dare I say enjoyment of the battle.

Turning to face her, I am presented with teeth and flailing legs as a gift. Oh Bellona - if I wanted a kiss would I not have asked for it?! Her ivories come at my face and I shriek as they slide over my cheek bone, slicing it open. I try to pull my head back, but only find success when her forelegs crash into my chest. Her body slam to my hindquarters earlier leaves me unable to brace myself as well as I might have liked, and she shoves me back away from her. The mud slops against my legs but provides no hard footing for me to use in my favor. Pain runs through my hindquarters as I am thrown back and away. Trying to catch my breath that she's knocked from me makes this task of steadying myself that much harder. Damaris whimpers, then barks fiercely, feeling my pain. 'Careful!' She shouts in my mind. What does she think I'm doing - playing little games and letting the pretty girl win? For crying out loud....

There's no time to catch my breath - I have to retaliate now or I may miss my chance. I step forward and rear, settling back unevenly on to my hind legs. Perhaps this was a mistake, perhaps I'm not steady enough - will that hip remain sturdy? It's too late to back down now. My front hooves fly in Bellona's direction, and I hope that she hasn't moved far enough away to evade my attack. Perhaps if my aim is somehow good enough, I can knock her about the head and see if that pretty little brain inside rattles around. You know the saying 'bird brain'? How much space is in her skull I wonder. My ears pinned and eyes blinking rain away, I can only hope this goes well. When it's all over... I'll either laugh at the loser, or turn my tail in shame and never show my face again. I'd hate to be bested by such an arrogant female!

3/3
WC: 678
Tag: @[Bellona]
Sorry I was ungodly slow!

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread