the Rift

[OPEN] everything was in the dark.

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time
abraham
And the shadow of the day
Will embrace the world in grey
And the sun will set for you

"Do not question me." Abraham growls and moves closer towards the hybrid boy. His body puffs up, making him appear larger. His neck arches and his twisted horns point towards the blue one's esophagus. The white serpent spread her wings and lifted off of her bonded's head, fiery eyes darting towards the instrument near the demi-god. Hissing briefly, the dragon opened her jaws wide. White, pure flame erupted from the depths of her belly, her stomach and neck glowing a red-orange hue from the inside. Abraham's lips twisted in a cruel smile, and he lunged forward.

The darkling's chin tucked as he aimed to slice his horn down the fleshy mound of the intruder's shoulder. "The rotunda is mine and you will leave." Memories of his past filled his brain, flashes of the yearling dying beneath his hooves, his brother standing with him, victorious in their protection of their birth home. Abraham was doing it again, protecting the place he called his own from dangerous strangers. This boy had not posed threateningly, but Abraham was not one to take chances on defeat. He needed to eradicate this winged one, make him flee in fear of the prowess displayed before him.

Circe had taught her son well. Abraham, even in his young age, was trained in the theory of battle. I have seen even your father dance on the battlefield, and you will follow that. The shadowmere's words echoed in her prince's mind, and he advanced on her training. Abraham's hooves crossed over their pairs as he side passed with ease, moving to strike out at the dun's wing with his teeth. Abraham's ears pinned to his neck to save them from the wrath of his target's own weaponous teeth, and his eyes narrowed darkly.

With a snap the reptile closed her jaws and ended her fiery reign, and with a fury descended towards the demi-god's face. Her limbs were outstretched as she projected to claw at his brow, his eyes, his cheeks. Anything that the winged girl could rip she would, and she again opened her jaws to release hell upon his hide. He will make nice meal. She cooed mentally to her bondmate, tail lashing out behind her.

Image Credit

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme

Messages In This Thread
everything was in the dark. - by Hototo - 09-06-2014, 06:52 PM
RE: everything was in the dark. - by Abraham - 09-06-2014, 09:31 PM
RE: everything was in the dark. - by Hototo - 09-07-2014, 12:12 PM
RE: everything was in the dark. - by Abraham - 09-22-2014, 10:04 PM