the Rift

[OPEN] I Lose Myself When I Look At You [birthing]
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

As the lightning bird-creature locked eyes with Soh, and flew away Gaucho knew that his mate too had seen the signs of distress apparent on their first born son. Tension strained Gaucho's handsome features as his attention was diverted back towards the gray bodies, laying in the sands. One - the twin who had come out second - seemed to be fine. Lines of churning red seemed to line his body, as if his core was made of igniting rock, shattered through. Although he appeared to be internally on fire, no heat was released from his body. Gaucho would have smiled at this, had worry not already permeated through his simplistic mind.

The other twin, more of a solid colour, lay nearly motionless. His wings moved slightly, revealing the same sort of ember-esque pattern that was displayed so boldly over his twin's body. Still, Gaucho would trade the magnificent colouring of both twins, to see this one move. Mara slithered down from Sohalia's neck, moving to the darker twin. Her body slid from side to side out of worry, hissing gently. Her ability allowed her to paralyze and hypnotize. But giving life? Curing it? These were not gifts she possessed. Gaucho too, felt just as useless.

Grunting, the dun's ears flickered as a raspy breath was drawn into Rhoa's small body. It was not enough to fully inflate his lungs, but it would at least provide nourishment to the rest of his body. The other twin appeared to be breathing much more easily - a small snort escaping his tiny muzzle. This made the WildFire smile dimly through his worry.

"Boys are haj." He offered, pulling his gaze from the twins, to Sohalia's radiant features. Gaucho's eyes were pained - torn between the thrill of the birth, his pride in how well Sohalia had done - and his worry about their eldest son. "Ivezho and Rhoa. Remember those words my shierak? They make good names."

haj = strong
Ivezho/Rhoa = beast
shierak = star.

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Lose Myself When I Look At You [birthing] - by Gaucho - 09-07-2014, 09:41 PM