the Rift

[OPEN] I Lose Myself When I Look At You [birthing]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies

"Boys are haj," the WildFire declared, and the corners of her lips turned up in a slight smile, though the expression could not erase the concern evident in the lines of her face. They will need to be strong, to be born so weak. Her muzzle traced along her elder son's fragile body, pressing gently to encourage him to continue breathing. It was inconsistent and shallow, and though his wings glowed with new life, she was afraid that he would not live to make use of them. No. He is haj. He will live, and he will be strong. She was resolute, determined, because imagining that she could control their fates made dealing with her inability to do so easier.

"Rhoa and Ivezho," she said aloud, feeling the foreign words roll easily off her tongue. "Yes, I remember." She thought for a moment, moving her maw to Ivezho, knowing it was just as important to build a bond with the younger son despite her need to help the elder. "They are good names," she conceded after a moment, pleased with their choice and delighted with their sons. Even through her worry, she smiled up at her mate, love for him and for their sons very clear in her gaze.

The dove methodically switched from one child to the other, hoping that Astraeus would find Andromeda soon. Ivezho seemed healthy enough, save his clouded eye; he was beginning to stir, and she was sure that he would be on his feet soon, though his distress over his twin's pain was tangible. She murmured softly to the pair, a mixture of Helovia's common tongue and her lover's foreign one, carefully selecting words to keep her mind from panic. Her voice was steady - more so than she would have expected. Leadership had matured her, had prepared her for more than she had ever imagined - even for this.

"Talk talk talk."

@[Rhoa]

Translations ::
haj | strong

Astraeus.
you give up your soul till you break down;
subtlepatterns.com | foxyfirewings & larfsalot @ deviantart.com
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Lose Myself When I Look At You [birthing] - by Sohalia - 09-07-2014, 10:26 PM