Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 3 HP: 65 | Buff: ENDURE
Odd
rhoa
i walk in the air
between the rain
through myself
& back again.
I think they're still speaking. I'm not really sure. It's sort of like a hum - it might as well be, of course I don't understand any of the words. I'm sure I will one day, but today is not that today.

Today might not even be a day I live to see the end of.

My lungs feel like they are slowly started to work - whatever was holding them closed is now lessening, but it is still a struggle. Should I continue to fight? Is that what I am? A fighter? They are nudging me - is that to send me on my way? To eternal sleep? Back to the dark depths from where I so recently emerged? Or are they meant to be guiding touches, bringing me back to life?

I think Ivezho is near me - He feels different now, now that we are disconnected from Mother, it is like we've been disconnected from each other. Still, I feel him. Maybe not physically, but he is there. Somehow I also know that he isn't experiencing what I am. His lungs have inflated, his breathing is normal. He is good, and healthy. Perhaps our Mother and Father will only have one son. Perhaps there is only room in this world for one...

Even as I think those words, I know they aren't true. I have a place. A purpose. I will be great. I am destined for it, even though I am wholly unaware of my heritage. The blood of the WildFire and the Transcended course through my veins.

I am Rhoa. Son of Mother and Father. I will live.

Although it would be nice to have some help. With all the might in my bones, I try to suck inwards. It's a new feeling; sucking, but it comes to me naturally. I am sure there is more to life than this, and I want it. Suddenly it's all I can feel, all I can think. Those words, I want to know them. I want to know them all. Mother - I want to see her, to know her face and eyes and mane. I want to know the outside of her as intimately as I know the inside. I want to understand the ground I am laying on, and the face of my brother.

But most importantly, I would look upon the face of my Father, and I would remember it very well.

Only I need a little help.

Where?
I don't know.
darren criss. @ shine

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Lose Myself When I Look At You [birthing] - by Rhoa - 09-07-2014, 11:24 PM