the Rift

[OPEN] I Lose Myself When I Look At You [birthing]

Andromeda Posts: 91
Dragon's Throat Healer
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 5 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
I've lost myself in the Deep Forest, happily ignoring my homeland. I don't want to go back there, to thoughts of Dalibor, the pain that he left me with. And I don't want to talk to anyone about it, if possible. No one but him. My thoughts are disturbed, however, when I hear a cry up in the sky. Astraeus, flying above me, his cry indicative of his search for me. I neigh up to him, and he cries down again. Instead of making him come down to me, I rise up into the sky, out of the canopy and toward his hovering form. I don't have to ask to know that he wants me to follow him, and he blinks at me just once before flying off toward the Throat.

I'm being called home.

My heart aches, and I hope that perhaps I will be in the desert land only briefly. Luckily it doesn't prevent me from flying efficiently and powerfully, easily keeping up with the lighter avian. Soon, we're crossing over the threshold of the Throat, and we begin descending toward what appears to be a gathering of equines. Not just my queen, Sohalia, whose companion is leading me toward her, but three others. One her size, and two much, much smaller. I'm careful to land a small distance away to not disturb them. As I approach, I scent males: the larger equine, a stallion, and the two smaller forms - colts. I stop just a few feet away from them and bow my head to them as a whole, but remain tightlipped. If I say even a simple hello, who's to say everything else won't come spilling out after? I look to the colts and smile softly. The stallion, of course, is Gaucho. I haven't seen him in what feels like ages, and send a smile his direction as well. I thought I'd heard about Sohalia and Gaucho becoming - friendlier - and I see now that the rumor was true. These colts... Ah.. what a wonderful blessing. I feel a certain tension emanating from the adults, and instead of wishing congratulations, I can't help but want to ask what's wrong. They have not called me here for chatting and catching up - they must have need of a healer.

Edited cuz Andi knows Gaucho, doi!

ANDROMEDA
Image Credits
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Andromeda excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Lose Myself When I Look At You [birthing] - by Andromeda - 09-07-2014, 11:56 PM