the Rift

[OPEN] I Lose Myself When I Look At You [birthing]

Ivezho Posts: 71
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0 hh :: 5 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Zhoroakah :: Wedge-tailed Eagle :: None Whit
<style>
.peeta
{width: 180px; height: 245px; transition-duration: 0.6s; -moz-transition-duration: 0.6s; -webkit-transition-duration: 0.6s; -o-transition-duration: 0.6s; opacity: 0;}
.peeta:hover
{opacity: 0.9; font-size: 11px; font-family: calibri; color: #111; background-color: #fff;}
.catnip::-webkit-scrollbar {background: #626262!important; }
.catnip::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb {background: #efefef; }
</style>

AND YOU DON'T WANT TO BE HERE IN THE FUTURE, SO YOU SAY THE PRESENT'S JUST A PLEASANT INTERRUPTION TO THE PAST.

His mother was beautiful. Of that, the little princeling was immediately aware. How could she not be, with the ethereal glow that surrounded her blurred figure, the ivory-hued pelt that faded to gentle grey at the edges? He blinked once, twice, three times - and slowly, she came into focus in his left eye. His right, though, remained cloudy, and though he could make out her general form, he could not define the delicate features of her face.

He looked to his father next, a strong, powerful presence that radiated strength. The colt was immediately transfixed, fascinated by the way his mere presence commanded attention. One day, he determined, he would be just like his father - tall and strong and proud. But for today, he would be content to simply be what he was: a young, fragile newborn with a great deal of concern for his brother.

A brother who still struggled to breathe. A brother with whom Ivezho had shared a womb, a life-before-life. A brother whom he felt, intimately, and knew almost as well as he currently knew himself. Ivezho leaned to the side, startled by the way the sand shifted beneath him as he moved, but reaching his tiny muzzle towards his brother's as though his expelled breath could be the gust of air to inflate his brother's lungs. Why weren't his mother and father doing anything? Didn't they know Rhoa was struggling?

Maybe the other mare could help. He looked her over shrewdly from his position on the ground, intrigued by the pattern of her coat. Later, he would know the markings to be the likeness of stars, but for now, he merely watched the way she twinkled in the day's light. She wasn't as purely lovely as his mother, but she had a certain beauty of her own, and he snorted again, demanding her attention, frustrated with how slow they all were.

"Talk talk talk."

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Lose Myself When I Look At You [birthing] - by Ivezho - 09-08-2014, 08:28 AM