Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 3 HP: 65 | Buff: ENDURE
Odd
rhoa
i walk in the air
between the rain
through myself
& back again.

Things feel a little better now. Not by much, but a little better. If I live, perhaps Ivezho will think that he was the one who saved me - his snorting life into my chest and all. Well, if you can call it that. He more or less huffed in my direciton. Still, if I live he can take all the credit that he wants.

Wearily, I try to open my eyes. All I can see is blackness, and for a moment I think that perhaps I haven't even opened my eyes at all. Quickly the blackness begins to race away from me - and I realize that it was Father's nose. If I had a nose that big, maybe I wouldn't have such a hard time breathing. But no..that isn't it. I can feel that the problem is inside of me somewhere.

Blink.

Now I see Mother, and boy, she sure is radiant. I am in love with her already, as all young boys are. She is perfect, and the others simply pale in comparison. For a moment the brilliance of her body is all I can see - No it is all I can see. The eges of my vision are swimming; things are going black. This time, it isn't because of Father's nose. Weakily I force my eyes towards Ivezho - and even though I've never seen him before, I know instantly that it's him. I want to say something - just so that he can hear my voice even just once, but I can't.

Blink.

This time I can't open my eyes again. It's too hard.

I just wanted to learn one word...

Just..

One...

blink.

@[Andromeda]

Where?
I don't know.
darren criss. @ shine

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Lose Myself When I Look At You [birthing] - by Rhoa - 09-09-2014, 11:20 PM