Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 3 HP: 65 | Buff: ENDURE
Odd
rhoa
i walk in the air
between the rain
through myself
& back again.

I feel vibrations - although of course I know actually know that word. What I feel is a distortion in the mechanics of my world. You must understand, that for someone who has only opened their eyes twice and has spent the rest of their living moments in the dark warmth of a womb, that any sort of new empirical evidence is rather shocking. And so, still very aware of many sensations that older beings have likely forgotten about, or blocked out, I panic. As Andromeda lays beside me, the ground moves. It doesn't just move, it shakes. The rhythm of her heart sounds like the after effect of a landslide (or at least, I might have thought it did were I to know what that looked or sounded like), and as she speaks, the words rustle the hairs in my ears like a breeze wafting across a fertile field. I want to open my eyes - to see if whatever death I am experiencing has a face, but alas, I still cannot.

I will die without even knowing what it looked like (as it certainly seems to me that death is a person).

Her breath fills my nostrils, and for a moment I'm fairly certain I'm choking. My small ears pin against my skull as my body without my consent, fights. My chest convulses as my lungs try to force the air out of my stomach, which in turn causes my body to inhale shakily, but strongly none the less. Air floods my lungs - half Andromeda half Dragon's Throat.

My tongue dances with the sensation of the desert upon it for the first time, and a coolness begins to waft through me as my body finally begins to accept oxygen regularly. The embers on the inside of my wings seem to crackle with this internal reaction taking place, causing the brilliant orangey-yellow glow to increase in magnitude.

I open one eye slowly, fixating it up Andromeda, who looks very big, and very purple. I want to see Ivzho and Mother and Father...but...

snort

I sneeze jerkily as I inhale sand. The force sends my tiny nose backwards rather comically, but I don't mind. It feels good for air to be going in and out of me the right way finally.

Where?
I don't know.
darren criss. @ shine

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Lose Myself When I Look At You [birthing] - by Rhoa - 09-13-2014, 05:06 PM