the Rift

[OPEN] pink rose velvet suede

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Dröm ♞
The Storyteller had happened upon the grove accidentally. In reality, she just had been wandering. She stood in the middle of tightly packed trees, where there happened to be a space. The nighttime air chilled her body as she shivered silently, attempting to decipher what she wanted to go. Go home or stay here exploring? She could meet someone new, and the thought excited her. There was two stallions she wasn't exactly fond of. The first was the dark stallion from the fields and the second was Lace from the Rotunda. Everyone else, I rather liked.

I begin to wonder what Midas had done to anger the Earth God. Perhaps she'll meet someone she can ask about the Earth God. Does he always have a bad temper? Is he easily pissed off? Perhaps I can talk about all of the gods. I can ask about the Sun, Moon and Spark god. Are they like the Earth, or crazy? Maybe more sane? Endless possibilities, really. She can see the lake. Her orbs trace the edge of the pool. The smell of the musty forest fills her lungs, but she is too cold too notice these things. With her head low and her mane curling at her neck, she sighs softly, preparing for the walk home.

She steps towards the exit. A cold breeze washes over her and she shivers. Her usually calm tresses dance wildly as the wind stings her eyes. She steps backwards into the cave, deciding she'll wait until morning to go home. There was no rush right now and it was much warmer inside. She breathes softly and attempts to sleep, but her mind makes her stay awake as she thinks of Morir and everything he entailed. Her life would be a wreck if she had done anything with him-- with anyone, really. She prefers to wait for the one, and she is not looking for him right now. Maybe later, but she has just been promoted and has a lot to think about. The added chaos would not be good.

Ooc: open!
"chatting."
shoot for the s t a r s
Image Credit
[Image: 53d6f2ea9010d]
pixel by baylee

Messages In This Thread
pink rose velvet suede - by Dröm - 09-07-2014, 06:56 PM
RE: pink rose velvet suede - by Panzram - 09-29-2014, 12:22 AM
RE: pink rose velvet suede - by Rostislav - 09-29-2014, 02:08 AM
RE: pink rose velvet suede - by Dröm - 09-29-2014, 06:42 PM
RE: pink rose velvet suede - by Dröm - 10-26-2014, 06:09 PM