the Rift

[OPEN] pink rose velvet suede

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
Why am I even here? Is it a longing to have a baby, a relationship, a .. anything? Surely not, surely not at all. I take a swig from my pouch, making sure to get a big gulp to coat my throat and make the thinking stop. Too much thinking, profound thought that just makes my head hurt and my heart ache, way too often. The vodka burns my throat, but I'm used to it, and it's a pleasurable pain for me now. I wander with no particular destination in mind, and as I do, I hear voices nearby, echoing, resonating out into the open. I stop in my tracks and stare in the direction they come from. After a moment of wondering if I should pursue, I decide that I have nothing better to do with my time and I follow the tug. I find myself at the entrance to a cave, and the the voices come from inside. I enter, and it takes my eyes a moment to adjust from the light to poorly illuminated interior of the cave. A female, and a male. Neither are familiar to me, but I recognize the scent on the female of the Falls. Ah - a herd member I have yet to meet. Others may be more excited.. I, however, am just mildly intrigued. I've come after the conversation seems to have lulled, and insert myself in the appropriate break. "G'day Comrades." The female is simple, undecorated by horns or wings, and the male a unicorn with unique horns such as mine. "Enjoying a respite from the cooling air?" Don't ask me where my eloquence comes from, what a strange day it is for me. Completely bizarre, to be quite frank.

WC: 288
Tag: @[Dröm]
I counter your super long post with a super short one!

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
pink rose velvet suede - by Dröm - 09-07-2014, 06:56 PM
RE: pink rose velvet suede - by Panzram - 09-29-2014, 12:22 AM
RE: pink rose velvet suede - by Rostislav - 09-29-2014, 02:08 AM
RE: pink rose velvet suede - by Dröm - 09-29-2014, 06:42 PM
RE: pink rose velvet suede - by Dröm - 10-26-2014, 06:09 PM
RE: pink rose velvet suede - by Panzram - 10-06-2014, 11:46 AM
RE: pink rose velvet suede - by Rostislav - 10-07-2014, 09:12 PM
RE: pink rose velvet suede - by Panzram - 11-10-2014, 06:51 PM
RE: pink rose velvet suede - by Rostislav - 11-18-2014, 12:56 AM