the Rift

[OPEN] pink rose velvet suede

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca

My auds pricked forward to catch her whispers, thankful that the silence of the cave carried her voice so easily. I wondered why she spoke so softly, using words that I couldn’t even understand. However her tone was far from threatening, not the slightest sign of aggression presented towards me. Oh yes, this was going to be a good night if I can keep this up. As her muzzle reached forward, I tilted my crown slightly in confusion. That was…odd. I had never seen someone reach forward so quickly, and it honestly made me a little suspicious of the vixen. Instead of returning the stretch, my neck pulled back slightly until she smiled. Just as I was about to return the gesture, touch my muzzle to hers in hopes of generating a spark of passion, a voice ripped through the silence and caught her attention. In a split second, my mood drastically changed. Quickly, my head snapped around to look at the jackass who couldn’t take a hint and interrupted. As my gaze landed on the culprit, I felt my blood begin to boil.

’God damn these motherfucking unicorns!’ The thought screamed in my mind as I noted the set of horns upon his crown, my nose scrunching as I caught on to a disgusting smell that he gave off. I could damn near tremble with rage at this imbecile, but there was not an ounce of me that could show it just yet. I did not have the urge to battle right now, not while I was trying to take care of other needs. Instead of charging the unicorn with my blades turned towards him, ripping through his flesh and tackling him to the earth like I wanted, I narrowed my eyes sharply. I studied him, narrowing in on the flask he carried. The smell reminded me of when fruit had fallen from trees, beginning to ferment. I had witnessed other creatures each the rotting fruits, and how it affected them. ”It’s night, you inebriated cretin.” Nor was I his 'comrade'. The words were hissed through my teeth, ears pinning back angrily at his interruption. What kind of jackass just enters a cave, filled with nothing more than a stallion and a mare, and tried to make small talk? What if we were mates? What if we were actually in the middle of a vigorous workout that left me happy and her sore? Would you really want to see that? Or was he hoping to get in on the action.

The thought alone made me grumble with dislike, the sound eerily close to a growl as I continued to eye the stallion that had interrupted. One ear flipped towards the mare as she spoke, catching on to her name and the location. The Falls? Quickly the information was logged away for safe keeping. It was a shame, my anger towards the other stallion had completely erased my pleasant disposition. ”Panzram.” I muttered my introduction, withholding the name of my home purposefully. I wanted to see where this drunkard was from, and if he was a part of the unicorn clan that resided in the Aurora Basin. He certainly didn’t smell of it, but then again that toxin he drank could mask just about any other aroma. I would have to play nice if he was a Basin member, at least for the time being. Otherwise, fair game.

Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Messages In This Thread
pink rose velvet suede - by Dröm - 09-07-2014, 06:56 PM
RE: pink rose velvet suede - by Panzram - 09-29-2014, 12:22 AM
RE: pink rose velvet suede - by Rostislav - 09-29-2014, 02:08 AM
RE: pink rose velvet suede - by Dröm - 09-29-2014, 06:42 PM
RE: pink rose velvet suede - by Dröm - 10-26-2014, 06:09 PM
RE: pink rose velvet suede - by Panzram - 10-06-2014, 11:46 AM
RE: pink rose velvet suede - by Rostislav - 10-07-2014, 09:12 PM
RE: pink rose velvet suede - by Panzram - 11-10-2014, 06:51 PM
RE: pink rose velvet suede - by Rostislav - 11-18-2014, 12:56 AM