the Rift

[OPEN] Desperation darkens the heart.
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Her movements were snakelike from the natural arch of her neck to the darting movement of narrowed eyes. Ophelia did not react as the serpent tilted her ears back, revealing one white eye with a severely narrowed slit to match the bed of blackness on the other side of her skull. Her lips released a hissing sound, and Ophelia holds her gaze without reaction except for the increase in the pounding of her heart.

Little did this serpent know that the blood stains on her hair were permanent. She was born and bathed in blood, from a line of warlords and battle queens. She lead mercenaries, spied for all and held loyalties to none. The beautiful appearance, so angelic, was the perfect decoy for the secrets and darkness that lay inside - just like her father. For all of the beauty, the cleanliness and the softness that exuded from her figure like the scent of a flower, she was an interesting type of poison.

At least, that is what she thought about herself. She broke everything she touched, and harmed with only a glance. No one stayed, and she never could. Ophelia was, and always would be, Forsaken.

Laughter reached her ears, and Ophelia watched as this true stranger approached. She tilted her head to the side, watching the mare approach, her ears almost quivering with alertness. She smiled a smile that Phi recognized - one that didn't move past a quirk of the lips and made the glint of eyes all the more sinister and empty. The mare spoke, reciting a poem in a sing-song voice.

The snap of her neck sent Ophelia one step closer, a pained concern glazing her eyes, as if the mere fact that she felt something for this stranger was agony. She could not keep herself from this action, no matter how much she tried to shut herself and no matter how many left her in this world. But, the mare was okay, just... odd. Different. Perhaps dangerous. And right now? Well? Ophelia felt kinship with this creature, not because she was the same but because this creature seemed to feel.

Ophelia's eyes jerked back as she spoke words from her own heart. She nodded once, simply. "Always lonely, and always loveless," she whispered in responses, brows furrowing in curiosity. Who was this mare? She was neither dream nor dancer, but something else entirely.

She glanced at the bubbling brook to her side, seeing nothing about it other than water. What was wrong with the water? "Your name is Beloved? Or you are?" she asked quietly, not taking her eyes off of the ever-moving stream. "What is wrong with the water?"

@[Beloved]

OPHELIA
Faith shattered and decays as frosted blood flows in my veins

sdrcow @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Desperation darkens the heart. - by Beloved - 09-08-2014, 12:12 PM
RE: Desperation darkens the heart. - by Ophelia - 09-08-2014, 02:06 PM
RE: Desperation darkens the heart. - by Beloved - 09-09-2014, 11:16 AM
RE: Desperation darkens the heart. - by Ophelia - 09-09-2014, 01:47 PM
RE: Desperation darkens the heart. - by Beloved - 09-09-2014, 04:08 PM
RE: Desperation darkens the heart. - by Ophelia - 09-16-2014, 01:12 PM
RE: Desperation darkens the heart. - by Beloved - 09-17-2014, 11:15 AM
RE: Desperation darkens the heart. - by Ophelia - 09-19-2014, 10:54 AM
RE: Desperation darkens the heart. - by Beloved - 09-19-2014, 12:38 PM
RE: Desperation darkens the heart. - by Ophelia - 09-22-2014, 01:59 PM