the Rift

[OPEN] Desperation darkens the heart.
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia was lost in thought, the sounds of Beloved's moans and cries a distance howl on the wind. What could this mean? Why a corpse from the water? Why the dead fish? Her crimson and blue gaze locked onto the waters of the pool, lost in the blood-red gems below. An intense frown twisted her features as she tried to understand. This was shown to them for a reason, perhaps as foreshadowing for a future event. Was someone to die near the ocean, drown in the sea? The wings had eliminated her mother's death from her mind, but the thought of future tragedy filled her with dread.

Was her mother only the first of many?

Finally, Beloved's voice called her back to reality, and Ophelia was taken aback by the violent and cruel accusations and demands. If either of them was to blame the other for this encounter, Ophelia could blame her! She was the one who had been harping about the water speaking, being alive and not enjoying being watched. Why then would this mare she had met only once demand that she bring these visions back?

Rarely did the pale princess rise to challenge, but this time, she did. Ophelia took a step forward, seeming to grow in size as she lifted her pale neck on strong, slender shoulders. The Forsaken returned the hate in Beloved's eyes for bitter cold in her own, expression darkening. "I have many powers in this world," she said, her beautiful, chime-like voice a stark contrast to the chill in her tone. "But summoning the dead is not one of them. I did not call that here, and I cannot bring it back."

Tinek swept down from the trees, having seen everything as well, and landed on her back, responding to the tension in Ophelia's body language to come to her defense. "I have to unravel this mystery, Beloved," she said firmly. She had only one place that she knew she could go to learn the truth, and that was at the shrines of the God of the Spark and the God of the Sun. "If someone is to die, they need to be warned."

OPHELIA
Faith shattered and decays as frosted blood flows in my veins

sdrcow @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Desperation darkens the heart. - by Beloved - 09-08-2014, 12:12 PM
RE: Desperation darkens the heart. - by Ophelia - 09-08-2014, 02:06 PM
RE: Desperation darkens the heart. - by Beloved - 09-09-2014, 11:16 AM
RE: Desperation darkens the heart. - by Ophelia - 09-09-2014, 01:47 PM
RE: Desperation darkens the heart. - by Beloved - 09-09-2014, 04:08 PM
RE: Desperation darkens the heart. - by Ophelia - 09-16-2014, 01:12 PM
RE: Desperation darkens the heart. - by Beloved - 09-17-2014, 11:15 AM
RE: Desperation darkens the heart. - by Ophelia - 09-19-2014, 10:54 AM
RE: Desperation darkens the heart. - by Beloved - 09-19-2014, 12:38 PM
RE: Desperation darkens the heart. - by Ophelia - 09-22-2014, 01:59 PM