the Rift

[OPEN] Every man needs a muse. [ Greenhouse panels/Wall Removal]

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
Alysanne
At the call, Alysanne did what she always did when her presence was requested – she abandoned what she had been doing (nothing of extreme consequence, making some snack out of some autumn grass) and headed towards the familiar voice of one of their Glaziers. Hemlock had disappeared into the forest some time ago, hunting for a snack of his own, and grumpily acknowledged her change of location. He would come along after, if she wished, to see if there was anything that he could do to help as well – but for the time he was content to avoid every four-legged animal except for the ones that he was hunting.

It was a short trot over towards the bay stallion, her large wings folded neatly at her side and the glass chain on her forehead tinkling in high notes as she bobbed her head. “Hello Dragomir, I hope you are doing well!” She greeted him with her usual shining smile, delighted as always at the mere prospect of company – never mind actually getting the chance to help out with something. Eyes surveyed the ruins of the wall around them “What can I do to help?” Alysanne then turned her attention to the mare that was present, someone she did not remember being properly introduced to before. She had seen the pretty pegasus at herd meetings, to be sure, and cursed herself for not paying more attention to the mention of a name during those.

But then, such large collections of bodies and voices often were accompanied by large quantities of information and sometimes, sometimes, some of that information didn’t stick.

And to think she prided herself on always remembering names.

Still, no time like the present to remedy this – she certainly loved to meet her fellow Edge members whenever she got the chance. “I don’t think we’ve properly met, I’m Aly.” That smile still remained bright on her face as she addressed this near-stranger. Hopefully they would not remain as such for very long!
everybody heals with love
Image Credit
table by Sevin <3
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
RE: Every man needs a muse. [ Greenhouse panels/Wall Removal] - by Alysanne - 09-13-2014, 02:02 PM