the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Sun Shines on All (2)
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Ophelia the Forsaken

Ophelia felt the empty hole in her heart swallow up the night sky around her like an abyss. She wandered, unwilling to let herself feel the pleasure of the northern snow - at least not yet. Illynx was an interesting character, and Torleik was kind, gentle and sweet. She knew that she would break him, but the Aurora Basin was now the only thing on her horizon that was the least bit intriguing. Other curiosities were eaten by the black chasm inside, but this nagged just enough to get her attention and hold it for longer than a fleeting second.

But instead of moving north, she stood here, in the middle of a field with a large, orange moon over head. A chilly breeze curled past her long, bloody tresses and she shivered, willing her thick, winter coat to grow in more quickly. In the distance, a tree cast a black silhouette against the sky, so she moved in its direction, figuring that she could at least take refuge beneath the boughs for the rest of the night. The brook babbled just a little ways away, and the sound of splashing as Tinek fished brought a crinkle to the corners of her eyes that might have been a sad excuse for a smile.

The God of the Sun had given her a difficult quest indeed, especially since she found it hard to make herself give a damn about getting to know anyone else. Hopefully the next stranger she stumbled across would be more forthcoming with her problems - or even someone she would recognize. Wouldn't that be lucky?

But luck was never on her side.

Tinek trotted up from the stream with two fish in his fangs and glided up into the trees to carefully skin the meat from the bones. He was a rather dainty eater. The dragon trilled in greeting to Phi before returning to his meal, and she snorted her hello in response. She enjoyed these days when they did not even need mental words to speak; it brought her closer to Tinek, giving her false ideas that maybe, even if they weren't bonded, he might still like her as a friend.

@[Bellona]

(This is a stage for helping her get back into Sun God's good graces for Phi's quest!)

Credits: Image by Del-Rae @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
The Sun Shines on All (2) - by Ophelia - 09-08-2014, 12:55 PM
RE: The Sun Shines on All (2) - by Bellona - 09-16-2014, 12:57 PM
RE: The Sun Shines on All (2) - by Ophelia - 09-19-2014, 12:25 PM
RE: The Sun Shines on All (2) - by Bellona - 09-21-2014, 02:26 PM
RE: The Sun Shines on All (2) - by Ophelia - 09-22-2014, 01:36 PM
RE: The Sun Shines on All (2) - by Bellona - 10-07-2014, 02:28 PM
RE: The Sun Shines on All (2) - by Ophelia - 10-08-2014, 11:36 AM
RE: The Sun Shines on All (2) - by Bellona - 01-11-2015, 11:58 PM