the Rift

Pure Intentions [Kutlu]

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily
The young stallion's ears flickered back and forth, listening for any movement around him. His mother had taught him, that you never could be to careful... That ignoring your surroundings could be dangerous. He merely nodded at Kutlu's words. Really what could she say? Nothing would bring him back, that is if he was truely dead like he was beginning to assume. He was greatful that the shades of isilme had not made him an orphan, as it had Jackal... "I'm one of the lucky ones, could of lost them both. But that's not something I dwell on." For a colt, he sometimes spoke very much like a grown up... Thats what you get when you keep to yourself and adults.

It was then she changed the subject, something he was greatful for. She brought up a good question though... Where would he go? That he wasn't sure. "Honestly i'll roam a bit. Probably stay in the Endless Blue or somewhere like that. I've got some work to do.... On controling the gift the God of the Sun gave me not long after we all arrived here" He wanted to work on getting perfect control of his ability. After all, he didn't want to kill anyone.... Just cause them pain if they hurt those he cared for.

Messages In This Thread
Pure Intentions [Kutlu] - by Aaron - 06-07-2012, 09:39 AM
RE: Pure Intentions [Kutlu] - by Ktulu - 06-07-2012, 10:08 AM
RE: Pure Intentions [Kutlu] - by Aaron - 06-07-2012, 10:18 AM
RE: Pure Intentions [Kutlu] - by Ktulu - 06-07-2012, 10:42 AM
RE: Pure Intentions [Kutlu] - by Aaron - 06-07-2012, 02:17 PM
RE: Pure Intentions [Kutlu] - by Ktulu - 06-23-2012, 12:06 AM
RE: Pure Intentions [Kutlu] - by Aaron - 06-25-2012, 11:43 PM