the Rift

Back to the black.

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

Slick black ears caught the rumble of thunder grumbling off in the distance and his nose caught the scent of rain on the wind. There would be a storm here soon and the open fields just under the mountain were not the place to be. Aramis increased his pace, soft pads only touching the ground for as long as they needed to as he bounded towards the cluster of trees that marked the beginning of the Threshold. It was there he waited under the canopy of naked branches, that had already shed their leaves, for his blood coated friend to catch up. Their mission to find some more interesting poisons now changing destination to the Threshold.

d'Artagnan's cloven feet eventually caught up to his hell born friend and he grunted at the sky with an unsure frown. Perhaps the rain would fall as snow on the highest peaks of the mountain and the Nightshade was contemplating cutting his little trip short so he didn't get snowed out. However, they had come this far after all and the pair soon began to trek through the dark forest in hopes of finding something or someone to make their journey a non-wasted one. His leather strapped bag tied securely to his shoulder held all sorts of products he had been slowly collecting.

The lightening continued on in the distance, its jagged flashes hitting his glass horns and sending jagged looking reflections across his face. It had been awhile since the Doctor had left the mountain and already he missed its cold touch. He sighed and reminded himself that he couldn't always be surrounded by comfort, no matter how lazy he really wanted to be. The trees passed by and the pair delved deeper until Aramis made a sharp noise to alert his friend to the presence of the dark coated unicorn.

d'Artagnan fell to a halt a few paces away from the dark brother, his mismatched eyes noting his macabre like appearance with a glint of approval before a half smile wove onto his sooty lips. "I haven't seen you before" he quietly remarked, resting a back hoof as he did so. "Who are you? Where are you from?"
Don’t look at me wrong; I’m out of my mind

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Back to the black. - by Vale - 09-10-2014, 05:39 AM
RE: Back to the black. - by d'Artagnan - 09-10-2014, 07:20 AM
RE: Back to the black. - by Vale - 09-11-2014, 07:07 AM
RE: Back to the black. - by Thranduil - 09-11-2014, 08:23 AM
RE: Back to the black. - by Vale - 09-13-2014, 08:31 PM
RE: Back to the black. - by Thranduil - 09-16-2014, 02:43 PM
RE: Back to the black. - by Vale - 09-17-2014, 02:55 AM