the Rift

Back to the black.

Vale Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
VALE

As the sun rose above the horizon so too did the crescendo of birds, animals and insects all emerging from their night-time slumber. Vale didn't much care for them flicking his ebony ears in annoyance, wishing for the silence of the early morning darkness to blanket him again. Leaves, sticks and soft earth crushed and broke beneath his hooves and he took a small amount of pleasure in the thought of extinguishing any critters that were unfortunate enough to be in his path. Malicious violence against helpless creatures wasn't usually what he planned to begin his day with, but it had been a long night and he was tired and very bored.

A sharp canine sound before him alerted Vale to the attention of two shadows emerging from between the trees in front of him. The dark wolf smiled, mostly hoping the stranger might be able to offer him a place to sleep and a small part hoping he could possibly get himself into trouble. But he tried to push that urge down, it was too early in the morning for any kind of bloodshed, he hadn't even had breakfast.

A red beast and brother like himself with two opaque horns, jagged and broken like his own. They reflected the pale morning sun, casting strange patterns across a dark mismatched face. Vale was curious as to what they were made of, diamond or glass perhaps? Strange he thought, but then no less strange than his own appearance. Of course he was the better looking stallion; he opened his mouth to say as such but thought better of it and instead answered the queries presented to him.

"Who am I?" He replied with mock hurt. Dark honey dripping from his eyes and his glossy black flesh seeped with arrogance like slow poison.

“Well I'm Vale of course" The stallion swept down into an elaborate and exaggerated bow, splintered bones almost touching the earth.

"And where I'm from doesn't matter, the question you should be asking my tall friend, is where am I going? Much more interesting"

His golden gaze turned toward the other stranger present, a devilish canine.
“And who would this handsome fellow be?”

Again he thought it strange that two unlikely creatures would be companions and it made him wonder at what other kind of company the blood-coated unicorn kept and who else roamed these new lands. This day was turning out to be better than he thought; at least he could say it wasn’t boring.

"Talking"

OOC:: Just out of curiosity how do you pronounce @[d'Artagnan]? I love his character btw!

Table CreditFrom the lovely Sevin

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Back to the black. - by Vale - 09-10-2014, 05:39 AM
RE: Back to the black. - by d'Artagnan - 09-10-2014, 07:20 AM
RE: Back to the black. - by Vale - 09-11-2014, 07:07 AM
RE: Back to the black. - by Thranduil - 09-11-2014, 08:23 AM
RE: Back to the black. - by Vale - 09-13-2014, 08:31 PM
RE: Back to the black. - by Thranduil - 09-16-2014, 02:43 PM
RE: Back to the black. - by Vale - 09-17-2014, 02:55 AM