the Rift

Back to the black.

Vale Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
VALE
He was practically bursting with excitement, this day was just getting better and better he thought to himself as the golden boy stepped into view. A brilliant sun, a dark hunter and a blood-coated demon what a sight they all made standing under the boughs.

“Oh really Goldie?” Vale said relaxing into a casual stance even going as far as to scratch at an itch that had been bothering him. “Well now isn’t this quaint, now it’s a threesome” he eyes practically glowed with cocky allure. A slow lazy grin settled across his dark features turning him more wolf than equine. His honey orbs flicked over to the new comer, noticing the two curling horns atop his golden head, the thick solid neck and athletic build. As much as he loved to tease and taunt his way through every conversation he realised these two would probably come in handy in a fight and having them on his side was better than their horns sticking out of his flesh.

The golden boy spoke of manners and a name, Helovia. Ah so that’s where I am he thought funny that he had never heard of such a place befo….All of a sudden the wind shifted direction and the smell of pine needles and rich earth assaulted his senses. A memory flashed before his eyes, one he had never seen before. A beautiful brown mare with the softest eyes he had ever seen, she was speaking but he could hear nothing of her words, the one thing that stood out was her scent, pine needles and rich earth. The memory disappeared as quickly as it had come, Vale tried to hold onto it but it was like smoke drifting away on the wind. He blinked, berating himself for his lapse in concentration. He wouldn’t admit it but the memory had shaken and confused him. Maybe he just really needed some sleep, had he been up all night. He shook his glossy head and stretched out a leg feigning boredom.

“Well boys as much as I love our little picnic we have going on here” Sarcasm dripping from his voice “I was actually hoping you could show me where I might be able to find a place to stay?”

And then because he couldn’t resist he added as an afterthought “Unless of course you live here…? Then I would politely decline and move on” he peered around the trees as if looking for a shack or a pile of rags that would suggest a home. He waited patiently to see what the other two would say, all the while trying to stifle a yawn.

"Talking"

OOC:: Sorry it took so long and it's not very good, had so much going on this weekend. Haha I love the table!
Tag:: @[d'Artagnan]

Table Credit From the lovely Sevin

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Back to the black. - by Vale - 09-10-2014, 05:39 AM
RE: Back to the black. - by d'Artagnan - 09-10-2014, 07:20 AM
RE: Back to the black. - by Vale - 09-11-2014, 07:07 AM
RE: Back to the black. - by Thranduil - 09-11-2014, 08:23 AM
RE: Back to the black. - by Vale - 09-13-2014, 08:31 PM
RE: Back to the black. - by Thranduil - 09-16-2014, 02:43 PM
RE: Back to the black. - by Vale - 09-17-2014, 02:55 AM