the Rift

Back to the black.

Vale Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
VALE

Following some strange two horned unicorn into the mountains was probably not the best of ideas, but Vale was definitely not known for his caution or ‘best’ ideas for that matter. But he needed a place to sleep and rest and the fellow had been kind enough to offer. The Basin didn’t sound all that impressive to Vale and he had his doubts about it being the finest place, that was until golden boy spoke again. Stronghold, now that got the dark boys’ attention. Golden honey deepened with thought and he smiled wickedly, a wolf’s playground, somewhere he could make some trouble for himself.

“You had me at hello Goldie, lead me to this mystical place of yours” he spoke, extending a sleek foreleg and dipping his crowned head in invitation.

For all his cajoling, Vale couldn’t shake the feeling of the weird memory that had assaulted his mind just before. It got under his skin like an itch he couldn’t reach, something slowly scratching away until all that was left was raw bloody flesh. He ached to leap onto the ground or find a good tree and rub and rub until there was nothing left of this horrible feeling. Vale settled instead for vigorously shaking out his head and neck, achieving in throwing off the thoughts like one would a pesky fly. For the time being at least, those bastards always came buzzing back.

Again he wondered just what he might be getting himself into following the gold into the mountains but Vale ignored the deeper instinct telling him to be wary or run in the opposite direction, it was a small voice and one he never listened to anyway.

"Talking"
OOC:: Sounds good to me :) I’ll just finish it off with this and we can start again in the Basin.

Table Credit From the lovely Sevin

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Back to the black. - by Vale - 09-10-2014, 05:39 AM
RE: Back to the black. - by d'Artagnan - 09-10-2014, 07:20 AM
RE: Back to the black. - by Vale - 09-11-2014, 07:07 AM
RE: Back to the black. - by Thranduil - 09-11-2014, 08:23 AM
RE: Back to the black. - by Vale - 09-13-2014, 08:31 PM
RE: Back to the black. - by Thranduil - 09-16-2014, 02:43 PM
RE: Back to the black. - by Vale - 09-17-2014, 02:55 AM